Windows 10: "Please try again to save to another location"

Discus and support "Please try again to save to another location" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Am so eager to try the Technical Preview that I'm attempting while traveling to download it from Technet to my laptop. No matter where I try to save it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gregrocker, Oct 3, 2014.

1. "Please try again to save to another location"

Am so eager to try the Technical Preview that I'm attempting while traveling to download it from Technet to my laptop. No matter where I try to save it to my SSD with 20gb available it generates an error within the Technet page to "Try to save to another location." Unfortunately I don't have my external or a flash larger than 8gb with me.

Is this a known issue yet, with solution? Any suggestions?

:)

gregrocker, Oct 3, 2014

2. PLEASE UPGRADE NOKIA X2 TO " SYMBIAN OS " EDITION ...

download j2me edition of blueftp to your x2. Configure the settings on application access.

Then browse files, highlight the file which you want to hide press 9

three action will appear.

generalmember, Oct 3, 2014
  3. Battōsai Win User
    PLEASE UPGRADE NOKIA X2 TO " SYMBIAN OS " EDITION ...

Battōsai, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Rickkins Win User

"Please try again to save to another location"

If you're trying to save direct to "c" drive, try saving into a folder instead...

Rickkins, Oct 3, 2014
  5. Didn't help to create a folder for the download.

Is there another mainstream place to get the ISO besides Technet?

gregrocker, Oct 4, 2014
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Not sure if this is the same place you are trying:

English 64-bit (x64) Download (3.81 GB) EB75A3D3C0F621F175B75DC65DB036D0E00EAC43 English 32-bit (x86) Download (2.93 GB) 73AC23AD89489855F33CA224F196327740057E2E
    I downloaded both from there.

A 4GB flash would do for either (not both though).

Ztruker, Oct 4, 2014
  7. That did the trick, Rich. Thanks bud.

I'll bet its the Akamai Download manager which Technet somehow had embedded in their page which governed the download.

gregrocker, Oct 4, 2014
  8. Ztruker Win User

That's great. Looking forward to your thoughts on W10.

Ztruker, Oct 4, 2014
  9. Anyone else getting 10 hour downloads? I wonder if their servers are swamped with eager enthusiasts? *Confused

gregrocker, Oct 4, 2014
  10. Good to see you here Greg...

I'm getting 7+ MB/s in the UK

"Please try again to save to another location" [​IMG]

JDobbsy1987, Oct 4, 2014
  11. LittleJay Win User
    Nice to see you here Greg! That seems like a pretty slow download. Even on day 1, it only took me about 15 minutes.

LittleJay, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Please try again to save to another location" - Similar Threads - Please try again

2. Photos application, "There was an error while saving. Please try again later."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos application, "There was an error while saving. Please try again later.": I have been experiencing an issue with the Photos application when I try to trim the length of an mp4 file. This has been going on for over a month now, and I have been trying multiple different solutions. The videos are almost always 2:30 in length before I start trimming.So...
  3. Photos application, "There was an error while saving. Please try again later."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos application, "There was an error while saving. Please try again later.": I have been experiencing an issue with the Photos application when I try to trim the length of an mp4 file. This has been going on for over a month now, and I have been trying multiple different solutions. The videos are almost always 2:30 in length before I start trimming.So...
  4. 0x80048823 - Please Try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80048823 - Please Try again: Good Evening, So basically I can log into my Microsoft account fine on both Edge and Chrome but as soon as it comes to logging into my account via Windows Settings I get hit with this error, I've reset my password. I'm just looking for a solution because clearly waiting weeks...
  5. 0x80048823 - Please Try again

0x80048823 - Please Try again: Good Evening, So basically I can log into my Microsoft account fine on both Edge and Chrome but as soon as it comes to logging into my account via Windows Settings I get hit with this error, I've reset my password. I'm just looking for a solution because clearly waiting weeks...
  6. You can't save here. Please choose another location.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You can't save here. Please choose another location.: Hello,Microsoft laptop user. Running Windows 10. In the past few months I keep getting this message when trying to save certain Word documents. See screenshot below.It has not happened before. I am having to save files that would normally be in the correct folder on my...
  7. You can't save here. Please choose another location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't save here. Please choose another location.: Hello,Microsoft laptop user. Running Windows 10. In the past few months I keep getting this message when trying to save certain Word documents. See screenshot below.It has not happened before. I am having to save files that would normally be in the correct folder on my...
  8. You can't save here. Please choose another location.

9. Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again": I tried to install bitdefender today. It requires me to uninstall my Norton, which I tried to do, but a window keeps showing up saying "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again."I looked on task manager and I can't seem to find...
  10. another BSOD please help me again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    another BSOD please help me again: i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless here are the new attachments 76151

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Please try again or save to a different location