Windows 10: PLEX Browse by Folder option Moved but acessible still (just)

Discus and support PLEX Browse by Folder option Moved but acessible still (just) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Why is it people seem so obsessed with PLAYLISTS and make it harder and harder to actually browse by FOLDER - especially if you have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Mar 9, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

PLEX Browse by Folder option Moved but acessible still (just)

Hi there

Why is it people seem so obsessed with PLAYLISTS and make it harder and harder to actually browse by FOLDER - especially if you have several TB of library video files !!!!

The latest version of PLEXMEDIASERVER has moved the browse by folder from the easy drop down in the centre of the screen when you are browsing a library to the right hand end of the screen drop down where it's not intuitive to find it.

Anyway if you are looking for it then here's how to get at the option in the latest version.

PLEX   Browse by Folder option Moved but acessible still (just) [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 9, 2017
  2. Kemaleon Win User

Windows 10 streaming to smart TV problem

Hi,

I don't use any third party firewall or antivirus and even when disabling the windows stuff this problem still persisted (folders show, no content).

Tried again the other day after news the recent update may have fixed it and the computer doesn't show at all now. It does via Plex still.

**** hum, as I've said I've moved on to Plex now anyhow and its much better so this nonsense turned out to be a blessing really. Good luck with yours and keep me posted.

Kem.

Kemaleon, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Windows lost Edge, Start menu not working, Settings is slow

I was having the same problem. Somehow the Temporary Internet Folder was moved to an old user folder. I had to click on tools in the menu bar, open internet options, on the General Tab at browsing history I click on settings, click on move folder (current
    location was blank) and move folder back to the correct user and location. It will appear in current location. Fixed IE11 & Edge. I was having similar problems with both. Anyway, just wanted to share that. Regards,

Larry Hoover, Mar 9, 2017
Thema:

PLEX Browse by Folder option Moved but acessible still (just)

1. PLEX Browse by Folder option Moved but acessible still (just) - Similar Threads - PLEX Browse Folder

2. network icons dissappear but i can still acess the folder short cuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network icons dissappear but i can still acess the folder short cuts: i have three networked computers. one running windows 10 and two running windows 11 a lot of the time the icons for two of the computers will disappear but i can still access the shortcuts to the foldes read and write please help...
  3. Moving files and folders option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving files and folders option: I am rephrasing a question I posted previously in the forum since no one could offer a simple answer. Will Microsoft restore the "Move to" option in the drop-down menu that appears when right clicking on a file or folder? In spite of what some moderator wrote in response to...
  4. Moving files and folders option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving files and folders option: I am rephrasing a question I posted previously in the forum since no one could offer a simple answer. Will Microsoft restore the "Move to" option in the drop-down menu that appears when right clicking on a file or folder? In spite of what some moderator wrote in response to...
  5. Moving still images and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving still images and folders: 1 Is it possible to move several individual images eg to a folder at the same time and if so how please? I can move them one at a time2 In 'Pictures' I have an unwanted empty folder labelled Documents. When I try to delete it, starting with a right click, I get a message...
  6. Moving still images and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving still images and folders: 1 Is it possible to move several individual images eg to a folder at the same time and if so how please? I can move them one at a time2 In 'Pictures' I have an unwanted empty folder labelled Documents. When I try to delete it, starting with a right click, I get a message...
  7. Moving still images and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Acess for WindowsApps game folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acess for WindowsApps game folders: How may I put files into WindowsApps game folders Program Files\WindowsApps... like game modifications and change language modifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acess-for-windowsapps-game-folders/7afc2022-a723-423b-b651-1143a09d9ad7
  9. Controlled Folder Acess

in Windows 10 Customization
    Controlled Folder Acess: Hello. I can't watch the block history at the controlled folder acess.When I open it Windows is security closing. Please I need a help with that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controlled-folder-acess/4a9953d1-9b2d-4523-aa16-29f370e1b7bd
  10. Controlled Folder Acess Improvement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled Folder Acess Improvement: In Cumulative Update for 2018-10 KB4464330 v1809 (Build 17763.55), CFA has been updated with an improvement that makes it much more user friendly. When an App is blocked, it can be allowed much more easily than before. This should eliminate the need for turning CFA "off",...