Windows 10: Plextools Pro

Discus and support Plextools Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Had Plextools on my computer and it worked with Win 7. Didn't work with Win 10. Uninstalled and downloaded the latest version. Had to install in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maddad, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Maddad Win User

Plextools Pro

Had Plextools on my computer and it worked with Win 7. Didn't work with Win 10. Uninstalled and downloaded the latest version. Had to install in compatibility mode, Win Vista with the 2nd upgrade. Starts to bring up the program then it disappears. Task manager says it is running?? Any clues out there??

Thanks.

:)

Maddad, Aug 9, 2015
  2. Pro✔ Win User

Why is my account banned

My account has been banned on xbox one for absolute no reason i just got banned the other day for 24hrs from communication and a day later i get banned again for 7 days for no reason i aint sent any abusive messages or anything as i know what the consequences
    are if i do,so i spoke to a microsft support person and told me to submit a case review but thats what everyone say to do but i know if i do the enforcement wont believe me,all i want is to be unbanned as i cant send any messages and i send alot quite often
    im just sick of getting banned for no reason

Pro✔, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Oster Pro Win User
    Can't change time zone despite being admin - Windows 10

For some reason my PC thinks I'm in New Delhi, and I'm stuck at a UTC+05:30 time zone. I've manually changed my time to what it should be (EST) but the difference of time zone still finds ways to be annoying. I've done many things that I thought would help,
    like:

• Make sure my computer's location was set to United States
    • Manually try to change the time-zone, only for it to do nothing in the standard settings
    • Go to additional settings of date and time only for it to tell me that I'm not admin and that I can't change it, even though I am admin
    It's starting to become frustrating. Most websites can't display when some content was uploaded, and some websites like The Guardian flat out refuse to let me connect.

What can I do? Is there some way to become admin-Jesus? I just want to know when people tweeted man.

Oster Pro, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Plextools Pro

1. Plextools Pro - Similar Threads - Plextools Pro

2. Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11: I often fall asleep watching movies on my Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11. I would like to set a timer such that the laptop auto locks after a preset time. Any app that does this?...
  3. Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autolocking Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11: I often fall asleep watching movies on my Microsoft Pro 9 with Windows 11. I would like to set a timer such that the laptop auto locks after a preset time. Any app that does this?...
  4. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  5. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  6. Windows 8 pro activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  7. Windows 8 pro activation

Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  8. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  9. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  10. Windows 11 home or pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home or pro: I know the Pro version is supposed to be for businesses but should non-business consumers buy it? I am thinking of buying a new computer Lenovo 2023 IdeaCentre 3 Premium All-in-One Business Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-13620H, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Webcam,...