Windows 10: plugins

Discus and support plugins in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a message when I wanted to watch an episode that "This plugin is not supported". Where do I get free download for plugin for Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MP07, Aug 13, 2018.

1. MP07 Win User

plugins

I got a message when I wanted to watch an episode that "This plugin is not supported". Where do I get free download for plugin for Windows 10?

:)

2. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Aug 13, 2018
  3. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Aug 13, 2018
  4. plugins

Garmin 20 Cant add Garmin communicator Plugin to my Window 10 for Geocaching

Hi,

The issue might occur if the plugin is not compatible with the Operating System. I suggest you to install the plugin in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the plugin install and then check thefunctionality.

If issue persists I would suggest you to contact Garmin support and check for latest update:

http://www.garmin.com/us/support/contact?#fragment-1

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

plugins

1. plugins - Similar Threads - plugins

2. How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?: First off, I've always activated loudness equalization via the Realtek control panel, but now I'm seeing that it might be a creation of Microsoft. If this is a Realtek creation then this question can be deleted.But if it is a Microsoft thing I would like to know how I could...
  3. How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?: First off, I've always activated loudness equalization via the Realtek control panel, but now I'm seeing that it might be a creation of Microsoft. If this is a Realtek creation then this question can be deleted.But if it is a Microsoft thing I would like to know how I could...
  4. Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones: Asus Vivobook 15 X1504VA_A1504VA Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones to use with Zoom. I am using Win11.I have tested my headphone with YouTube - my headphone works. I have tried the steps from this link -...
  5. Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones

Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones: Asus Vivobook 15 X1504VA_A1504VA Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones to use with Zoom. I am using Win11.I have tested my headphone with YouTube - my headphone works. I have tried the steps from this link -...
  6. unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...: I was executing my microbiome nextflow pipeline in my local windows pc ubuntu terminal but while execution the nextflow is unable to download plugins from github repo why ?...
  7. unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...

unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...: I was executing my microbiome nextflow pipeline in my local windows pc ubuntu terminal but while execution the nextflow is unable to download plugins from github repo why ?...
  8. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation: Hi,I used to have running an eGPU box with Nvidia GTX 1060 on my Lenovo Thinkcenter laptop for a year. There was some issues due to installation of some third party apps, so I decided to reinstall my OS.I got all updates now and all drivers firmware etc. updated versions...
  9. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation

BSOD nvlddmkm.sys error when plugin eGPU after a fresh Windows 11 installation: Hi,I used to have running an eGPU box with Nvidia GTX 1060 on my Lenovo Thinkcenter laptop for a year. There was some issues due to installation of some third party apps, so I decided to reinstall my OS.I got all updates now and all drivers firmware etc. updated versions...
  10. How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store

How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store: Hi im Ethan. In my microsoft store under the library section the xbox game bar plugin keeps saying downloading. I am unable to cancel the download and it is disrupting me from downloading other apps as whenever i choose to press the download button it is not working...