Windows 10: plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

Discus and support plz help fortnite battle royal wont download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i finished building my new pc a week ago i want to download and play fortnite battle royal but when i try to download it i get a message that reads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by plz help, Dec 18, 2017.

1. plz help Win User

plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

i finished building my new pc a week ago i want to download and play fortnite battle royal but when i try to download it i get a message that reads ''This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package''if it helps i have windows ten home idk what to do and how to fix it

:)

plz help, Dec 18, 2017

2. Fortnite Battle Royale

I have downloaded Epic Games Launcher and every time I go to launch Fortnite it comes up: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine. and i checked and it said I have DX 12 (DirectX12) why cant I play and can someone help me fix this. Please
    And Thanks

Wellbonbon, Dec 18, 2017
  3. Fortnite Battle Royale

Can I get Fortnite Battle Royale on Xbox 360? And is so how?

***Moved from:Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Apps + Store / Other/Unknown.***

Samanthab2, Dec 18, 2017
  4. plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

Hi and Welcome to TenForums!

Are you able to download and install any other games in the EPIC launcher? I would recommend doing a clean install of the launcher and the game.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 20, 2017
Thema:

plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

1. plz help fortnite battle royal wont download - Similar Threads - plz help fortnite

2. plz need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plz need help: i need to deleted the nethor ethernet because is not think no name no divece no materaile i don not what is it 3 ehternet with out no think !!!!!!!![ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-need-help/a1dc8e5a-203c-40d5-bfdd-86d55dfb9113
  3. Minecraft (HELP PLZ)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft (HELP PLZ): I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY) Or Transfer It From Xbox To PC?...
  4. help plz

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help plz: [ATTACH]hello . i need help plz .. i try to active my windows but i field why ? i used cmd but they give me an error your version doesn't support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-plz/586cc75a-6b4f-4bf5-87bb-524215efbef6"
  5. help plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help plz: D:\ This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control pan | i get this message when i download anything from google please help me...
  6. bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.: Hi, so I bought the Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, and sent it to myself as a gift but I cannot redeem in on my pc, it says CODE DOES NOT EXIST. i've been trying everyday for a week now, I contacted epicgames for support and they told me to contact Microsoft, I...
  7. Fortnite Corrupt Download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Corrupt Download.: I recently had an issue with my mic on Fortnite, so I figured I would look into solutions. Long story short, I ended up just deciding to completely wipe my computer and start over with just Windows and my drivers. In doing this, I also upgraded to Windows 10. I have a lot of...
  8. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...
  9. All web browsers limited to 3mb download help plz

in Browsers and Email
    All web browsers limited to 3mb download help plz: every single browsers i use the download speed is limited to 3mb/sec But say steam/origin download at max speeds (8.1mb), I am at a loss... plz help 31635
  10. How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale: You can also record it or broadcast on mixer via the in built Windows gamebar *Start + G 108892