Windows 10: plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

Discus and support plz help fortnite battle royal wont download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i finished building my new pc a week ago i want to download and play fortnite battle royal but when i try to download it i get a message that reads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by plz help, Dec 18, 2017.

1. plz help Win User

plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

i finished building my new pc a week ago i want to download and play fortnite battle royal but when i try to download it i get a message that reads ''This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package''if it helps i have windows ten home idk what to do and how to fix it

:)

plz help, Dec 18, 2017

2. Fortnite Battle Royale

I have downloaded Epic Games Launcher and every time I go to launch Fortnite it comes up: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine. and i checked and it said I have DX 12 (DirectX12) why cant I play and can someone help me fix this. Please
    And Thanks

Wellbonbon, Dec 18, 2017
  3. Fortnite Battle Royale

Can I get Fortnite Battle Royale on Xbox 360? And is so how?

***Moved from:Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Apps + Store / Other/Unknown.***

Samanthab2, Dec 18, 2017
  4. plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

Hi and Welcome to TenForums!

Are you able to download and install any other games in the EPIC launcher? I would recommend doing a clean install of the launcher and the game.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 20, 2017
Thema:

plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

1. plz help fortnite battle royal wont download - Similar Threads - plz help fortnite

2. BSOM while playing Battle Royale games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOM while playing Battle Royale games: Hi what's up,I bought my PC about half a year ago, it run perfectly for months, but suddenly since about a month I am experiencing countless BSOD and unknown game crashesmostly when playing PUBG. I already tried countless times updating my drivers, verifying game flies,...
  3. BSOM while playing Battle Royale games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOM while playing Battle Royale games: Hi what's up,I bought my PC about half a year ago, it run perfectly for months, but suddenly since about a month I am experiencing countless BSOD and unknown game crashesmostly when playing PUBG. I already tried countless times updating my drivers, verifying game flies,...
  4. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  5. plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  6. download fortnite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download fortnite: how do download fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-fortnite/a017db34-efe7-4afc-8b75-8453add90770
  7. Fortnite Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Download: I want to download fortnite on my pc, but when I go to download it, its saying "pick where you want to install . It looks like you don't have any applicable devise(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. (then in...
  8. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  9. bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.: Hi, so I bought the Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, and sent it to myself as a gift but I cannot redeem in on my pc, it says CODE DOES NOT EXIST. i've been trying everyday for a week now, I contacted epicgames for support and they told me to contact Microsoft, I...
  10. How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale: How to: How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Royale type of games are becoming popular these days, people of all ages starts playing it as soon as it was released for public use. And one of these notable games that you can play is Fortnite Battle Royale. I was...