Windows 10: pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64

Discus and support pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some reason PdaNet is causing a BSOD when the process crashes. When I go to end the process in Task Manager, it causes a BSOD. :/ 97602 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kyle, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Kyle Win User

pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64

For some reason PdaNet is causing a BSOD when the process crashes. When I go to end the process in Task Manager, it causes a BSOD. :/

:)

Kyle, Nov 8, 2017
  2. SteveTrx Win User

Windows 10 Clean Install

I was told that a W10 license would probably have to be purchased. I was running W8.1 Pro x64 and performed the auto update to W10 Pro x64 and I ended up having to do a clean install.

SteveTrx, Nov 8, 2017
  3. Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

OK Andre just to clarify ... I have both W7 Ultimate X86 & X64 so I will be given W10 Pro, either X86 or X64 as a new OS, and both X86 & X64 W10 Pro come with language packs which are free of charge? Thank you.

westcoast01orig, Nov 8, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Nov 8, 2017
  5. Kyle Win User
    I am aware of the forum rules, zbook, however, you've failed to tell me what you're accusing me of pirating? "Please install a legitimate copy of the software"? What software? PdaNet? If so, it is a legitimate copy of the software.. If it is PdaNet you're referring to then please don't just make some ridiculous allegation until you're sure or have proof that I've pirated it. How rude.

EDIT: I assume you're referring to my hosts file, if so then I didn't realize it was still blocking Adobe. I haven't had the application to which I had previously pirated a long time ago on my system. I've cleaned the hosts file and have reuploaded it to the archive.

Kyle, Nov 8, 2017
  6. BSODHunter, Nov 8, 2017
  7. Kyle Win User
    I wasn't aware this was on my system, I have a genuine product key for both Windows and Office.

Kyle, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64

1. pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64 - Similar Threads - pneteth BSOD W10

2. BSOD "System service exception" on W10 x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "System service exception" on W10 x64: It's a follow-up for my previous question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-blue-screen-driver-verifier-blue-screen/040d8391-ecd0-4209-a379-445521a675a0 After removing program which used driver ene.sys it was MSI Dragon Center and cleaning system...
  3. W10 Pro x64 new install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Pro x64 new install: Hello, Ive been running W7 on my desktop for the last 10 years and its been running quite flawlessly. Since W7 wont be supported by Jan 2020 I decided that it was time to upgrade to W10 (clean install with a legit license). It went quite smooth and Ive unplug the internet...
  4. Network Discovery Issue - 1903 W10 Pro X64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Discovery Issue - 1903 W10 Pro X64: Hi all, I have got a weird intermittent issue with a recently upgraded Windows 10 Pro PC which has been updated from 1803 to 1903. The PC shares a printer and files. Before the upgrade, their hasn't been any issue with the PC until after upgrading to 1903. Ever since...
  5. Random BSODs and freezes on W10 Pro x64

Random BSODs and freezes on W10 Pro x64: I have to write this AGAIN so I'll just shorten it: had W8, W7 twice and W10, all of them with BSODs and freezes. ZIP is here Attachment 53275 (2 months with Win 8, one year with the first w7 install and one year with the second, using w10 since day one) BSODs used to be...
  6. Rebooted from bugcheck, W10/pro x64

Rebooted from bugcheck, W10/pro x64: This is something new. I figured it was a reboot from an OS update. But when I checked my update settings, I have notify for update, not automatic update set. My event log said there was a reboot from a bugcheck about 1130pm last night (while the PC was unattended). My PC...
  7. Windows Memory Diagnostics Not Installed On W10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Memory Diagnostics Not Installed On W10 Pro x64: Hi, running W10 Pro x64 on a desktop with i7 5820k. When I try to run the Windows Memory Diagnostic, I initiate the action and restart the computer. However, during boot when it gets to the point where it is ready to run the Memory Diagnostic it gives me a message that...
  8. W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses

W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses: Good Afternoon All, My company is looking at migrating to W10 from W7. I spent a lot of time on my workstation cleaning off the consumer oriented junk, and closing all the nefarious spyware/telemetry. I signed up for the W10 Enterprise edition trial and threw it in a VM,...
  9. Upgrade install from W8.1.1 Pro X64 to W10 TP X64

Upgrade install from W8.1.1 Pro X64 to W10 TP X64: I installed W10 TP as a VM under Oracle VB on two computers. 32 bit on one and 64 bit on the other. Both work very well and are reasonable quick as a VM. I decided I wanted to run it direct, so did a Macrium backup of my Acer laptop then did an upgrade using a mounted 64...
  10. W7-W10 Pro x64 Upgrade error

in Windows 10 Support
    W7-W10 Pro x64 Upgrade error: I updated my drivers and bios on my Dell E6230, then tried the update. I get the following error. [img] Can I get some direction on what to look for? Thanks. 35454

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pneteth.sys bsod

2. www.pneteth.info

3. pneteth.sys blue screen