Windows 10: Pointer disappears

Discus and support Pointer disappears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does my pointer disappear when I open my laptop after sleep mode and how can I get it back quickly? Can I stop this happening? * Moved from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulOgle1, Aug 3, 2018.

1. PaulOgle1 Win User

Pointer disappears

Why does my pointer disappear when I open my laptop after sleep mode and how can I get it back quickly? Can I stop this happening?

* Moved from Insider

:)

PaulOgle1, Aug 3, 2018
  2. alvinalin Win User

Help! My Pointer Keeps Disappearing

This is so uncomfortable.

My pointer keeps on disappearing. This is the 3rd times.

The 1st time it happened, i googled many articles and tried many suggestion and i have no idea which one act works.

The 2nd time i was just very lucky that the pointer return after my windows auto update.

This time, it disappear again after my laptop did the auto update.

I tried the sfc scan. But because my pointer is missing i can't do the whole step by step suggested.

I can't right click or double click.

I can only use touch screen.

Plz help! This is very irritating, help!

alvinalin, Aug 3, 2018
  3. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Pointer disappears

the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear for both my mouse and touchpad

Original title: Mouse Pointer Dissappears

I downloaded windows 10 a while ago. Recently, I got a custom pointer (blue light saber, it was cool) and it would often disappear. I switched back to the default pointer. Now, that pointer disappears whenever I play games, like Halo Spartan Strike. I turned
    on mouse trails. I did all the stuff with the driver. I did all the Fn combinations, but the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear. I have searched the help community and tried everything I saw. This happens for both my
    mouse and touchpad. Any ideas? Also I am dumb when it comes to tech-talk so please keep it simple. Pointer disappears :)

• Dell Inspirion 15 3000 Series laptop
    • Logitech Mouse M310

Thanks.

Salacious B. Crumb, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Pointer disappears

1. Pointer disappears - Similar Threads - Pointer disappears

2. It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...: It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue problem, can anybody help me to resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-observed-that-many-time-suddenly-touch-pad/a1fa25f3-9418-4276-8372-09819820af68
  3. It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue...: It is observed that many time suddenly touch pad pointer disappeared. it is continue problem, can anybody help me to resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-observed-that-many-time-suddenly-touch-pad/a1fa25f3-9418-4276-8372-09819820af68
  4. My pointer disappears.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pointer disappears.: My pointer appears when I start my Asus laptop. However, within seconds, it disappears. I then have to use a mouse which I don't want to have to do. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pointer-disappears/f83f59f7-48f1-4439-8d40-8c8d97813111
  5. My pointer disappears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pointer disappears.: My pointer appear when I start my Asus laptop. However, within seconds, it disappears. I then have to use a mouse which I don't want to have to do. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pointer-disappears/f83f59f7-48f1-4439-8d40-8c8d97813111
  6. My pointer disappears.

My pointer disappears.: My pointer appear when I start my Asus laptop. However, within seconds, it disappears. I then have to use a mouse which I don't want to have to do. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pointer-disappears/f83f59f7-48f1-4439-8d40-8c8d97813111
  7. Mouse pointer disappears on the Second Monitor on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse pointer disappears on the Second Monitor on Windows 11/10: [IMG]We can connect multiple displays to our Windows 11/10 computers. Usually, a multiple-display setup works fine, but sometimes, problems can occur. In this article, we will discuss one of the dual display issues reported by the users: the mouse cursor disappears on the...
  8. Mouse Pointer Disappearing When I Start a Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Disappearing When I Start a Game: I got 2 monitors and when i started WWE 2K19, my mouse pointer disappeared. I moved my mouse towards free the monitor but it wasn't appearing. Please help....
  9. Mouse Pointer Disappearing When I Start a Game

Mouse Pointer Disappearing When I Start a Game: I got 2 monitors and when i started WWE 2K19, my mouse pointer disappeared. I moved my mouse towards free the monitor but it wasn't appearing. Please help....
  10. My mouse pointer disappear in windows 10 setup for choosing keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse pointer disappear in windows 10 setup for choosing keyboard layout: My mouse pointer disappear during windows 10 setup for choosing keyboard layout. I want to update window 7 to window 10 but im stuck on this stage.What do i need to do? I tried using the windows function but it doesnt work and my mouse is already updated to the latest...