Windows 10: pointer

Discus and support pointer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; make pointer larger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/pointer/34191020-2d0a-4994-8df4-c0ba6e46e5a6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HowardClayton, Aug 18, 2018.

1. pointer

make pointer larger

:)

HowardClayton, Aug 18, 2018

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 18, 2018
  4. pointer

Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

pointer

1. pointer - Similar Threads - pointer

2. Snap Pointer to default button in dialog box not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snap Pointer to default button in dialog box not working: In recent months, maybe since the last update my cursor does not automatically go to the default button in a dialog box. It may not have anything to do with an update. I have checked and unchecked the box in settings for this but still not working. Is it just me? Any help...
  3. After lock or sleep, the computer displays a black screen with only a mouse pointer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After lock or sleep, the computer displays a black screen with only a mouse pointer.: The issue is interment, affects only our laptops. When the user locks and then tries to unlock, the screen is black with only a mouse pointer alt+tab indicates logonui is running but it is not visible Ctl alt + del has no effect Holding Win key + Ctrl + Shift then...
  4. my pointer disappeared

my pointer disappeared: the pointer disappeared while using my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pointer-disappeared/e8d82991-2ff6-4bfc-848f-e40241cbaa6f
  5. mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing: My laptop mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-cursor-interfere-while-typing/9130ad0e-5aba-4104-ac5e-0a273b7efce6
  6. mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mouse pointer: simple question. I just want to click once, not twice on the mouse pointer to open something. that's it ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/c623195a-11bc-42d9-bb45-b4260609fcfb"
  7. mouse pointer speed

mouse pointer speed: I had the perfect mouse pointer speed yesterday but when I got on my computer today it was very slow. I raised it to the fastest speed and it is still too slow. what did ya'll do and what needs to be done to fix this?...
  8. onscreen pointer problem

onscreen pointer problem: Hi can anyone give advice on a problem Im having on windows 10 I have 2 mouse pointers on screen at the same time one is stationary and will not move or go away on shutting and restarting, the pointer Im controlling by mouse is constantly flickering and its all very annoying...
  9. how to change color of mouse pointer

how to change color of mouse pointer: How do I change the color of the mouse pointer ( Arrowhead ) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-mouse-pointer/6d221cc6-d345-4eae-9137-3a379c7bc190
  10. Win 10 Mouse pointer reverts to old setting on boot-up

Win 10 Mouse pointer reverts to old setting on boot-up: Win 10 Mouse pointer reverts to old setting on boot-up. Checked and rechecked drivers and they are are current. Experience same problem with different wireless keyboard and mouse. Problem does not occur on wake-up only reboot....