Windows 10: Pokémon Go ransomware creates Windows backdoor account

Discus and support Pokémon Go ransomware creates Windows backdoor account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While you're chasing them, they're chasing you! Here comes Pokémon Go-themed ransomware 60350 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by f14tomcat, Aug 14, 2016.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Pokémon Go ransomware creates Windows backdoor account

f14tomcat, Aug 14, 2016
  2. PJLTEST Win User

Pokémon Go

Well that is harsh. I doubt you'll get such an answer in this forum. That's why I suggested you email the app developer directly.

PJLTEST, Aug 14, 2016
  3. Pokémon go..... for windows where is it.... no snapchat,no coc ,no mini militia ,at least give us Pokémon go

Microsoft we want Pokémon go .. Its frustrating now no snapchat ,no coc ,no mini militia ,at least give us Pokémon go. .... Plz do something we want Pokémon go...... Windows 10 is becoming worst because of apps

gudigarchetan, Aug 14, 2016
  4. Dropbox Win User

Let's wait for an decryptor. Thanks for sharing, nice read.

A nice read is also on Bleeping Computer.
    Source: Bleeping Computer

Dropbox, Aug 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Pokémon Go ransomware creates Windows backdoor account - Similar Threads - Pokémon ransomware creates

2. backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backdoor virus: want to remove backdoor virus but not able to remove that with window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backdoor-virus/34107b33-a39e-408d-95b8-66d279b9408d
  3. backdoor virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backdoor virus: want to remove backdoor virus but not able to remove that with window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backdoor-virus/34107b33-a39e-408d-95b8-66d279b9408d
  4. Backdoor attack?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backdoor attack?: My wife was almost the victim of scammers imitating PayPal. During the conversation her Blue screen said "software updating, do not turn off your computer". She scanned with Norton 360 and found nothing. Today she got the same screen. She immediately removed WiFi adapter and...
  5. Backdoor attack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backdoor attack?: My wife was almost the victim of scammers imitating PayPal. During the conversation her Blue screen said "software updating, do not turn off your computer". She scanned with Norton 360 and found nothing. Today she got the same screen. She immediately removed WiFi adapter and...
  6. Backdoor attack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. backdoors

backdoors: My pc recently I think got hacked because windows defender keeps saying everyday that i have new backdoors in files like spotify , nvcontainer , amd , etc. Can you guys help me fix this because I dont want my pc to blue screen. Thanks!...
  8. Queria que tivesse o Pokémon GO na Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Queria que tivesse o Pokémon GO na Microsoft.: Eu adoro Pokémon GO, e queria que tivesse ele na Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/queria-que-tivesse-o-pok%C3%A9mon-go-na-microsoft/5b819dd2-e126-4037-b1bd-369acbf819ee
  9. 'Musecador' backdoor was detected

'Musecador' backdoor was detected: We have received 'Musecador' backdoor was detected alert on Defender for about 35 user machines. When Investigated further on this alert, PreSignInSettingsConfig.json detected as Backdoor:BAT/Musecador.A by Windows Defender, generated by OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.exe and a...
  10. Backdoors on a computer

Backdoors on a computer: Does the Microsoft Programs protect a computer/Laptop from Backdoors? And how to chech is there are backdoors on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/backdoors-on-a-computer/4f1c60a1-9650-40fb-97db-b10fbccf9826