Windows 10: Pokki

Discus and support Pokki in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just had Pokki show up on my windows 10 pc after the latest MS update. Anybody know if it's legit or if I should remove it? If so, how does one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndyDavie1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Pokki

I just had Pokki show up on my windows 10 pc after the latest MS update. Anybody know if it's legit or if I should remove it? If so, how does one remove it when it doesn't show up in the windows uninstaller? Cheers Andy

:)

AndyDavie1, Jul 5, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Pokki?

Pokki is a free digital distribution platform and Windows Shell extension by SweetLabs, Inc. that provides a mobile app-like interface for Windows-based computer It probably cane as bloatware on your Acer Systems and more than likely something you will
    not use or need . . . If you want you can remove it like any other software: Go to the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu). Click Apps, wait for the list of apps to build, then find Pokki in the list and uninstall it

DaveM121, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Re: Pokki and windows 10

Hi Doreen,

Pokki can get onto a PC alongside third-party downloadable content. Potentially, it is an unwanted program that installs onto the system with or without the user's consent. To uninstall Pokki and other unwanted programs, follow these steps:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and select
      Control Panel
      from the results.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features.
    • Search for suspicious and unwanted programs in the list of installed programs.
    • Select the name of the program, then click Uninstall.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Pokki

Pokki

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we would like to know what exactly happens when you try to uninstall Pokki software.

To uninstall Pokki software, follow the instructions provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + X Key.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and features.
    • Programs and features windows pops-up, select the Pokki program.
    • Right click and click on uninstall.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Pokki

1. Pokki - Similar Threads - Pokki

2. Unable to uninstall "pokki"branded games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall "pokki"branded games: I am running windows 10 and am unable to uninstall various games that I never recall installing. Looks like they are all branded "pokki". I attempted to remove them in the control panel with no luck. Once i click unistall on anyone of them, it pops up my files, pc, system 32....
  3. Pokki Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pokki Menu: I find that there is an app called Pokki Menu installed but I have never install that. And I can't able to uninstall it, there is no uninstall option for me to choose, how can I uninstall it if it's not a default app?...
  4. Pokki will not uninstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pokki will not uninstall: How do I permanently uninstall POKKI? I highlight it and then select uninstall and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pokki-will-not-uninstall/b19f55f5-2348-468d-8247-994644660a74
  5. Pokki Icon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pokki Icon: In my hidden icons, an icon named Pokki has recently appeared. When I open my control panel, there is no program with that name. How do I remove "pokki" from my computer? I am running Windows 10....
  6. How do I remove Pokki software from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Pokki software from Windows 10?: Can anyone help? I am unable to remove Pokki software from Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-pokki-software-from-windows-10/69682130-9e62-47a4-ad5b-8046de000311
  7. Remove Pokki from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove Pokki from Windows 10: I try to uninstall Pokki using Control Panel. I select Pokki and Uninstall I get a popup question from the system: Do you allow this application to do changes on the unit? Verified publisher: Pokki I answered No It feels very unsure to allow....
  8. Pokki

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pokki: How do I get rid of the pokki start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/pokki/a64b92d0-3a54-44b9-ac93-3344773d0d34"
  9. Pokki update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pokki update: What is the pokki update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/pokki-update/f2ce0bba-1439-4cda-8667-e3d8ae45a9b6