Windows 10: Polaris Introduction at Computex 2016

Discus and support Polaris Introduction at Computex 2016 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; AMD talking about the RX480 (link below). I figured they wouldn't be matching 1080 performance and would be focusing on their pricing versus the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by specialkone, May 31, 2016.

1. Polaris Introduction at Computex 2016

AMD talking about the RX480 (link below). I figured they wouldn't be matching 1080 performance and would be focusing on their pricing versus the competition. $199 U.S. for a RX480. You gotta love the comment they got from Marty Stratton (ID software - Doom developer):

"You are not going to need a $700 video card to enjoy Doom at fantastic frame rates". Then back to AMD for benchmarks of two 480's (<$500) compared to a $700 1080.

I'm no fan boy of either company. I've had both, no issues. Critical for pricing is competition so I hope both Nvidia and AMD do well. Just nice to see more than a number of us consumers take a shot at that $700 U.S. "Founders Edition REFERENCE" card pricing.

AMD Radeon RX480 with Polaris Architecture Graphics Card At Computex 2016 - YouTube

:)

specialkone, May 31, 2016
  2. blitzkid Win User
    blitzkid, May 31, 2016
  3. MS Office 2013 - introduction of new Outlook 2016

Please provide simple step by step instructions on how to change from Outlook 2010 to the 2016 version just announced. The details provided leave me baffled. Thanks.

Walter SharpXl, May 31, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Polaris Introduction at Computex 2016

AMD have always been more reasonable with their pricing. With better implementation of Dx12 it should be a real killer. It's pity that game developers are so one sided when it comes to making games, some work better on ATI/AMD, some better with Nvidia. You practically have to get one of each to be able to run every game with same performance.

CountMike, May 31, 2016
Thema:

Polaris Introduction at Computex 2016

1. Polaris Introduction at Computex 2016 - Similar Threads - Polaris Introduction Computex

2. Windows 8 WHQL, AMD Polaris

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8 WHQL, AMD Polaris: My understanding is you sold me this software with WHQL, meaning AMD must provide Radeon driver for Polaris. However, they only support Win7 and Win10. I demand a refund!Also, iTunes doesn't run on Windows 8.1 despite its being supported until next year. Thanks....
  3. Introduction To SSH Tunneling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Introduction To SSH Tunneling: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AfroBoyUg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tqw9py/introduction_to_ssh_tunneling/
  4. A little introduction of the October Update !

A little introduction of the October Update !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OFF09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jexfn7/a_little_introduction_of_the_october_update/
  5. Introduction to Bitlocker

Introduction to Bitlocker: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VIPTRGQ8T7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fgb4x1/introduction_to_bitlocker/
  6. Hello and Introduction

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello and Introduction: Hi There. I'm . I am a long time DOS/Windows user, since sometime in 1982, so I've I've seen a lot of things change. I currently run Windows 10 (laptop), Windows 7 (desktop, soon to be Win 10), and even Windows Vista (old laptop, but it still works). And I am actually...
  7. Introduction

in Windows 10 Support
    Introduction: Greetings My name is Naransamy . I am 67 years young living in Lenasia South ,Johannesburg South Africa I am retired and now starting learning and working with Excel I just myself a Lenovo pc running windows 10 pro and office 2019 I have a few spreadsheets that were given...
  8. Introduction to Microsoft Search

in Windows 10 News
    Introduction to Microsoft Search: Microsoft Search is an intelligent, enterprise search experience from Microsoft that applies the artificial intelligence technology (AI) from Bing and deep personalized insights surfaced by the Microsoft Graph, to make search more effective for you, increasing productivity...
  9. Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New OEM Devices - Computex 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Experiences Come to Life on New OEM Devices - Computex 2016: When it comes to unveiling the latest computing experiences in Asia, nothing beats Computex 2016, the continent’s largest IT trade show. This year’s conference has attracted more than 1,600 exhibitors from 29 countries, and the excitement is palpable. It’s a thrill to support...
  10. Looking Forward to COMPUTEX 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Looking Forward to COMPUTEX 2016: Next week, I look forward to joining over 100,000 industry partners from over 29 countries at COMPUTEX 2016 in Taipei. The partner ecosystem is critical to our success and we continue to work hard with our hardware partners to create opportunities, drive innovation, and...