Windows 10: poor fluidity, request password even if disabled and one another prob.

Discus and support poor fluidity, request password even if disabled and one another prob. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello to all information I have looked everywhere for my bug but did not find answer .. The first is that since I upgraded to Windows 10 system has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by fabietto081086, Sep 16, 2015.

1. poor fluidity, request password even if disabled and one another prob.

hello to all information I have looked everywhere for my bug but did not find answer .. The first is that since I upgraded to Windows 10 system has become less fluid, especially when I do a swipe from left to see all open programs and then sometimes lose speed around the system at any moment. I state that I did a clean install of Windows 10 and I have a quad core intel atom and 2gb of ram with all the latest drivers. I can do something to improve the situation? then the other problem I have is that if I disabled the password after the suspension in every possible way I can still request. I disabled the password is the setting of the PC that the energy-saving options. The last problem is that if the tablet is charging I can see the status of the battery and tells me how much time is to recharge if you unplug the other hand I do not see anything. thank you all for the help you can give me.

:)

fabietto081086, Sep 16, 2015

2. Nokia Asha 311 browser refusing to use wifi

Dear Nokia ,

What will be the solution for wifi problem in asha 311..Please clarify the solution for this..In most of your handset(asha 311) has poor wifi signal prob. and connectivity prob..please give us solution for this...Even on facebook no one reply to our problems
    with asha 311..

Ishan_Dalal, Sep 16, 2015
  3. E61 personal certificate and security module

I've no problems using my N95 in a WLAN with WPA2-AES with EAP-TLS, i'm using MS IAS server and not FreeRadius.

With the new firmware (20.0.015) appears to work even better but STILL the problem that I'm not able to disable the request af the key store password.

I can't believe I'm the only one here that consider this password request annoying and useless.
    Message Edited by twist on 12-Dec-200707:22 AM

twist---01, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

poor fluidity, request password even if disabled and one another prob.

1. poor fluidity, request password even if disabled and one another prob. - Similar Threads - poor fluidity request

2. Request for Office 365 PIN to use Microsoft Word, but keeps wrong even reset to another one

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Request for Office 365 PIN to use Microsoft Word, but keeps wrong even reset to another one: I even installed Microsoft Authenticator in my mobile phone and tried again.It asked me to authorize in Microsoft Authenticator, but then prompt to ask for PIN again.Is there any way can skip the PIN code that deters me from using Microsoft Word in another machine my Office...
  3. Request for Office 365 PIN to use Microsoft Word, but keeps wrong even reset to another one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Request for Office 365 PIN to use Microsoft Word, but keeps wrong even reset to another one: I even installed Microsoft Authenticator in my mobile phone and tried again.It asked me to authorize in Microsoft Authenticator, but then prompt to ask for PIN again.Is there any way can skip the PIN code that deters me from using Microsoft Word in another machine my Office...
  4. Disable a request

in Cortana
    Disable a request: Tried to get a 2nn email account Failed!! Part of the way there, then a problem. Microsoft said they would send a text to disable set up and return to my original settings, not received. Please how do I contact them as I do not want to lose my Outlook set up?...
  5. Cursor fluidity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor fluidity: Hello Microsoft Community, I'm wondering how to make the cursor animation more fluid. Like, when the cursor moves around, it doesn't move smoothly. An example of a smooth cursor is the iPad Pro's trackpad. It's cursor has fluidity. It looks smooth and it moves naturally....
  6. Password request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Password request: MS keeps asking for my password every 2-3 minutes!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-request/8e8225c2-d7df-4b39-ac1e-8b21ede43707
  7. How to disable password and pin request?

How to disable password and pin request?: I updated to the latest Windows 10 version 2004. Before this update, I could disable PIN in the settings. But I cannot find this function now. I don’t want to change registry....
  8. I cannot disable the login password request, even after unchecking the box that is said to...

I cannot disable the login password request, even after unchecking the box that is said to...: I tried to use netplwiz to prevent my pc asking for a password when I start using it. Previously, it did not ask for a password on Windows 10. But now it does. I used netplwiz and found that the box that determines this is already unchecked! Is this something to do with the...
  9. Password prob lem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password prob lem: Can't access my main Windows 10 account since I forgot password. Don't have password reset disc and can't verify my account since I can't recall password. Suggestions please. Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 Hyper-V Requests Password After Disabling Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hyper-V Requests Password After Disabling Password: I have a Virtual Machine - Hyper-V under my Windows 10 box. Everytime the box boots, it asks for a password. I've used netplwiz to uncheck "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" I've edited the registry to contain the DefaultUserName,...