Windows 10: poor performance and extremely lousy deserves a lawsuit and a punch to the face

Discus and support poor performance and extremely lousy deserves a lawsuit and a punch to the face in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello microsoft First of all I will start disrespecting you with not capitalizing the 'm' in microsoft and judging by the name, your inspiration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaranDhawan, Jul 12, 2018.

1. poor performance and extremely lousy deserves a lawsuit and a punch to the face

Hello microsoft

First of all I will start disrespecting you with not capitalizing the 'm' in microsoft

and judging by the name, your inspiration must have come for combining the first two words a woman would say when she looked at your crotch i.e. micro and soft.

Now moving on, when I was going to ask this question, I came across this list of the ways I have to conduct my self, which implies that after paying you scumbags 60,000 rupees for this device (Dell inspiron 15 - 5000 series), which cannot even run a browser smoothly (yes only a browser, no other application simultaneously), forcefeeds updates on its customers, uses background data on it and runs redundantly even still, cannot run photo viewer smoothly, hangs in middle of opening folders, all this while using your crapware in full performance setting with 405gb of 468gb free on the local disk, - its in me who should conduct according to your code. **** yOU

There was a time when I respected windows for its rugged and reliable interface but now will not recommend it to any of my acquaintances.

Even though apple is overpriced, they deliver on smoothness and user friendly interface ( overpriced scumbags notnetheless), and I and not sorry to say that if you peeps continue on this path, you'll be next to the rusted relics of nokia, symbian lot tech.

I don't want to discourage you guys to stop innovating but there are kids who in fit of bad judgement of mal-advice end you buying this and that too with compromised finances, man. Have some honor and character. Shut you office down and go on a god damn vacation, open your eyes and see how many are sick and tired of it, if you want to continue, do it with integrity ****.

:)

KaranDhawan, Jul 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 Home extremely poor performance

Hi,

Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Perform System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2: Safe mode and clean boot.

Step 1:

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. This helps us in identifying whether the issue is due to some third party
    programs conflict. The word Safe mode appear in the concern of your monitor to identify which windows mode you are using.

Follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Type settings in search and click on Settings.
    • Click Update and recovery, and then tap or
      click Recovery.
    • Under Advanced startup, tap or click Restart now.
    • Once your PC restarts, on the Choose an option screen, tap or click
      Troubleshoot.
    • If you don't see the Startup Settings option, tap or click advanced options.
    • Tap or click Startup Settings.
    • Tap or click Restart.
    • On the Startup Settings screen, choose the Safe Mode.
    • Sign in to your PC with a user account that has administrator rights.

Step 2: Perform Clean Boot.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Hope, it helps.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 12, 2018
  3. SlipSlice Win User
    Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Jul 12, 2018
  4. poor performance and extremely lousy deserves a lawsuit and a punch to the face

Poor gaming performance after installing the Creator's update

Hello Jomari Arc,

Thanks for suggestion but I have issue with playing games are not from the windows store. I am facing the poor gaming performance the games like : - GTA V , Tom Clancy's , Watch Dogs 2 etc. Please suggest me any solution.

Thanks

Sanyamkaushik, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

poor performance and extremely lousy deserves a lawsuit and a punch to the face

1. poor performance and extremely lousy deserves a lawsuit and a punch to the face - Similar Threads - poor performance extremely

2. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  3. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  4. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  6. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  7. Poor Performance

8. poor performance, hangups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    poor performance, hangups: My Win 10 desktop is again performing so badly it is unusable. Windows explorer hangs up as well as web searches. A restart takes at least 10 minutes....."please wait"Peter Bresler...
  9. Poor performance

Poor performance: I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance is bad once it has booted. Hard drive usage is almost always at 100% and when it isn't the computer works as it should but...
  10. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: I upgraded Windows 7 Home Edition to Windows 10 years ago when it was first released and performance has been absolutely awful, I'd finally had enough a couple of days ago and decided to sacrifice my years of files and programmes to do a completely fresh reinstall of windows....