Windows 10: Poor selection of Apps

Discus and support Poor selection of Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 8 didn't really take of with Windows apps vs the competition. Do you think Windows 10 will one day compete with Apple and Android? 18521 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shankly1985, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Poor selection of Apps

Windows 8 didn't really take of with Windows apps vs the competition. Do you think Windows 10 will one day compete with Apple and Android?

:)

shankly1985, Aug 22, 2015
  2. monty9000 Win User

Nokia Lumia 620 audio files and call recording

Poor apps for lumia620 . Phone is good functions are Preety good. Overall it's poor

monty9000, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Why do I have to switch from Windows Phone to Android?

I ditched WP due to several reasons such as app selection, poor quality hardware, Microsoft's arrogance and switched to android. Best decision i've made in years!

Way I see it the app situation on WP now is probably as good as it's ever going to get. People that want the big name apps first, the most up to date versions and niche apps like local banks need to switch to Android (or iOS).

psychomania---01, Aug 22, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Poor selection of Apps

I think that with all of the bad apps in the store there is no way that Win10 can compete with Apple/Android. But, if MS can purge a lot of them they will do better, IMO.

BunnyJ, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Poor selection of Apps

1. Poor selection of Apps - Similar Threads - Poor selection Apps

2. The updated version of photos app very poor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The updated version of photos app very poor: The updated version very poor compared to the old version. Clarity has disappeared & auto enhance is not improving the clarity of the photo. Will Microsoft do another update to rectify the problems or is Apple a better alternative....
  3. The updated version of photos app very poor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The updated version of photos app very poor: The updated version very poor compared to the old version. Clarity has disappeared & auto enhance is not improving the clarity of the photo. Will Microsoft do another update to rectify the problems or is Apple a better alternative....
  4. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  5. Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.: Hello I'm an avid fan of Microsoft and I would rather keep using this products.However this past days my PC performance is disappointing I havent done anything, windows just updated and suddenly my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to...
  6. Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.

Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.: Hello I'm an avid fan of Microsoft and I would rather keep using this products.However this past days my PC performance is disappointing I havent done anything, windows just updated and suddenly my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to...
  7. Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Select apps not working

Select apps not working: I am unable to update my computer, view my photos or upload them from camera, and unable to launch shop. Seems to have coincided with updating my 365. Anyone able to help?...
  9. Poor service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Poor service: Why does Microsoft schedule a call back for support and when I answer , they keep hanging up on me....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poor-service/a6749cae-69ce-4007-ba0d-e4f0295a2c31
  10. New Graphics Card Selection - Poor Reliability?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Graphics Card Selection - Poor Reliability?: I'm looking for a new graphics card to give a better frame rate at 2560x1440 pixels than my current Sapphire AMD R9 280X card. The choice is probably between a GeForce RTX 2060 Super, GeForce RTX 2070 and Radeon RX 5700 XT. The GeForce RTX 2070 Super is too expensive. When...