Windows 10: Pop up asking for views in 10166.

Discus and support Pop up asking for views in 10166. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; just had a pop-up asking for my view and rating of this build goes to windows feedback. gave it a 3 and listed some of my perceived improvements/bugs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by besb, Jul 10, 2015.

1. besb Win User

Pop up asking for views in 10166.

just had a pop-up asking for my view and rating of this build goes to windows feedback.
    gave it a 3 and listed some of my perceived improvements/bugs.
    But please everybody ask for ability to change to colored title bar/text to give it an extra boost whether it"bugs" you or not*092

:)

2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jul 10, 2015
  3. Pop up asking to call Microsoft for fixing Virus on Windows 10

I think it's right that you should reinstall your Windows. If you have given them access to your computer, I'm sure they have planted some viruses or malwares inside your system. Just reinstall the Windows. Next time, don't call any number that popped-up
    on your browser, even if it claiming to be from Microsoft/Windows. I have read so many reports about them online, at sites like <link removed> since years ago. People should have been aware of them.

BruceDawning, Jul 10, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

here is my view
    Attachment 23920

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 10, 2015
  6. That was a good tutorial added BRINK to the site, I very much enjoyed that you did it (better then mine, lolz). My last gripe would be to change the text size in the Start Menu. I wouldn't mind it being a bit bigger. it's hard to see for me.

Add that in as well if you are going to be making requests.

heyyahblah, Jul 10, 2015
  7. Boozad Win User
    Boozad, Jul 10, 2015
  8. besb Win User

9. dencal Win User
    Open Settings, in System click on Display, by moving slider toward the right you can increase text size by up to 225% larger, having chosen size to suit click on Apply.

dencal, Jul 10, 2015
  10. dencal Win User
    Not quite sure what you are after but does this help.
    Settings, Personalization, Colours, turn off auto then choose a colour to suit.

dencal, Jul 10, 2015
  11. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Good idea, albeit he wants to change the color of the upper app bar from just white to whatever color he chooses. . .*Smile

12. besb Win User
    Yes - but also the color of the text in the title bar as well.
    I have changed the color using Bink's tutorial.

Thema:

1. Pop up asking for views in 10166. - Similar Threads - Pop asking views

2. Windows sign in pop up asking for number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sign in pop up asking for number: Hello,I was trying to log in to my computer on windows 10 and when I go to log in it won’t let me use my PIN and in fact got rid of it . Also everytime I try to “sign in” on my PC it pulls up a page asking for me to input my phone number which I do and then says to check if...
  3. Windows sign in pop up asking for number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sign in pop up asking for number: Hello,I was trying to log in to my computer on windows 10 and when I go to log in it won’t let me use my PIN and in fact got rid of it . Also everytime I try to “sign in” on my PC it pulls up a page asking for me to input my phone number which I do and then says to check if...
  4. Windows sign in pop up asking for number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. pop-up view on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop-up view on windows: um hello.. i would like to find some answers on how can i open any applications their tabs as a pop-up view? um I have some notes to memorize but I am also multi tasking with bigger tabs like microsoft edge browser.. what i would like to see is this sticky notes actually...
  6. pop-up view on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pop-up view on windows: um hello.. i would like to find some answers on how can i open any applications their tabs as a pop-up view? um I have some notes to memorize but I am also multi tasking with bigger tabs like microsoft edge browser.. what i would like to see is this sticky notes actually...
  7. pop-ups that asks us to accept cookies

in Browsers and Email
    pop-ups that asks us to accept cookies: Why is it we almost always are faced with a pop-up that asks us to accept cookies? This started some time ago, but why? It's getting a tad annoying, if I may say so. 169708
  8. Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft: just pop up about Trojan horse tom call Microsoft support at 1-833-618xxxx is this leget. [Original Title: pop up] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-asked-me-contact-microsoft/2ed5de7b-c0b9-4744-92dd-555672421ba1
  9. microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password: Hi every time I go to a particular website which I have an account with and have used for many years I keep getting a pop up stating the server requires my username and password to continue. I was not sure of the authenticity and can still access the website but every time I...
  10. Task View Like Screen Constantly Pops Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View Like Screen Constantly Pops Up: The screen shown below keeps constantly popping up on my computer interupting whatever program was running. This happens even if there is no mouse or keyboard movement. The blank windows shown open up windows apps such as the store, news or sport. I don't know what this...