Windows 10: Pop up Block

Discus and support Pop up Block in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello All, I am trying to open a link on my companies web site from my home computer. It tells me I cant because a pop up blocker is on, and I have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by allybongo, Aug 18, 2016.

1. allybongo Win User

Pop up Block

Hello All,
    I am trying to open a link on my companies web site from my home computer.
    It tells me I cant because a pop up blocker is on, and I have checked that it isn't.
    Any pointers please ?

:)

allybongo, Aug 18, 2016

2. Pop up blocked

Well why on earth not when they're integral to some sites working????

HazelDickinson, Aug 18, 2016
  3. JohnKidby Win User
    blocking pop ups

Did you resolve this I have the same problem

JohnKidby, Aug 18, 2016
  4. Dropbox Win User

Pop up Block

Hello and welcome,

What browser are you using so we can check if the pop-up blocker is active.

Dropbox, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

Pop up Block

1. Pop up Block - Similar Threads - Pop Block

2. Unauthorized changes blocked on windows 10 notification pops up after Office updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized changes blocked on windows 10 notification pops up after Office updates: Every time My Office365 gets updates, those updates completes but the "unauthorized changes blocked..." notification pops up for svrhost, msword, etc. How do I tell Microsoft to trust Microsoft ? Follow up questions: No, I haven't changed anything specifically to have...
  3. want to remove pop up blocks eg AdGuard bottom right will not delete.

in Windows 10 Customization
    want to remove pop up blocks eg AdGuard bottom right will not delete.: want to remove pop up Blockers eg. AdGuard ,bottom right on screen will not delete when clicking on X https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-remove-pop-up-blocks-eg-adguard-bottom/6baf963a-d1a3-4b99-adfe-d2f74d3ad185
  4. how can i block pop up new and things bottom right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i block pop up new and things bottom right corner: how can i block ads and news and things that keep poping up bottom right corner" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-block-pop-up-new-and-things-bottom-right/6f678903-46b7-45ae-b5a4-aaf2438fb3f2
  5. Blocking Pop ups on my surface pro

Blocking Pop ups on my surface pro: Hello, I have tried several times, without success, to remove & block pop ups that keep appearing in the bottom right hand corner of my surface pro! They appear when I turn on my computer and although I've changed my security settings, they still appear! Can you please...
  6. Pop up block

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up block: Windows 10 problem started yesterday. When I attempt to open an attachment (Facebook "view")…... Response says block-up stops opening. I have gone to block-up in the control panel.....and it is not turned on. Any ideas Ed B...
  7. blocking pop ups

blocking pop ups: I am unable to click on trusted links in my emails. I keep getting this message "Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled." This has only started recently so I'm assuming it's from a resent update. Help please....
  8. how to block pop-up adds

how to block pop-up adds: very annoying trying to read something with pop-ups blocking content https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-block-pop-up-adds/bcdf397c-f45c-448a-9193-927f19faaaa1
  9. Windows Firewall, when does it pops up a Security Alert and what does it block

Windows Firewall, when does it pops up a Security Alert and what does it block: Hi, When running a Java application after some time the application raises a Windows Security Alert. It seems to not block the internet connections. When does it pops it and what does it block? Thanks, Ido Sorozon...
  10. How to block the new AccuWeather.com pop-up

in Browsers and Email
    How to block the new AccuWeather.com pop-up: AccuWeather.com has started using a pop-up: "[number] pages viewed, but no ads in sight… Please allow ads to display for AccuWeather.com, and help us keep our weather news free." I use FireFox Quantum (Vers. 58) with AdBlock Plus. I have tried several add-ons from...