Windows 10: Pop up Block

Discus and support Pop up Block in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello All, I am trying to open a link on my companies web site from my home computer. It tells me I cant because a pop up blocker is on, and I have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by allybongo, Aug 18, 2016.

1. allybongo Win User

Pop up Block

Hello All,
    I am trying to open a link on my companies web site from my home computer.
    It tells me I cant because a pop up blocker is on, and I have checked that it isn't.
    Any pointers please ?

:)

allybongo, Aug 18, 2016

2. Pop up blocked

Well why on earth not when they're integral to some sites working????

HazelDickinson, Aug 18, 2016
  3. JohnKidby Win User
    blocking pop ups

Did you resolve this I have the same problem

JohnKidby, Aug 18, 2016
  4. Dropbox Win User

Pop up Block

Hello and welcome,

What browser are you using so we can check if the pop-up blocker is active.

Dropbox, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

Pop up Block

1. Pop up Block - Similar Threads - Pop Block

2. I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked: I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked and asking to call a number. that number looked suspicious and when called one unproffessional asking to press some keys so that they get access to the laptop and i disconnected. But...
  3. I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked: I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked and asking to call a number. that number looked suspicious and when called one unproffessional asking to press some keys so that they get access to the laptop and i disconnected. But...
  4. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up: I did something really stupid last week. I am nearly 70 yrs. old so, I hope I can remember enough to get this resolved. I innocently clicked on a video on Facebook and immediately got this pop-up warning saying "your computer has been blocked for security reasons" with an 800...
  5. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

"This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up: I did something really stupid last week. I am nearly 70 yrs. old so, I hope I can remember enough to get this resolved. I innocently clicked on a video on Facebook and immediately got this pop-up warning saying "your computer has been blocked for security reasons" with an 800...
  6. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  8. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  9. Pop up - access has been blocked and. Computer is locked. It gives a number to call but I...

Pop up - access has been blocked and. Computer is locked. It gives a number to call but I...: Pop says access has been blocked for security reasons and gives a number to call I have not called it but my PC is frozen on it and won't let me back out of it how do I fix this* Moved from Community Center...
  10. Pop up - access has been blocked and. Computer is locked. It gives a number to call but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up - access has been blocked and. Computer is locked. It gives a number to call but I...: Pop says access has been blocked for security reasons and gives a number to call I have not called it but my PC is frozen on it and won't let me back out of it how do I fix this* Moved from Community Center...