Windows 10: pop up questions from Microsoft

Discus and support pop up questions from Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I frequently get little messages from Microsoft (in a blue box, lower rh), but by the time I have read them they disappear. If they stayed on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tinmar49, Feb 11, 2015.

1. tinmar49 Win User

pop up questions from Microsoft

I frequently get little messages from Microsoft (in a blue box, lower rh), but by the time I have read them they disappear. If they stayed on the screen a little longer, I might get to respond to them. Anyone else having the same problem?

:)

tinmar49, Feb 11, 2015
  2. Pavan_N Win User

pop up from microsoft

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

• What is the complete error message you get?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

For further assistance, I request you to send us the screen shot of the error message for us to understand the issue better.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please get back you us with the required details so that we can assist you further.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Feb 11, 2015
  3. pop up from microsoft

Email, Lightroom, Just Now, google news etc

shutter bug(2), Feb 11, 2015
  4. Charlie Win User

Yep I am not fast enough to read them ha. It just opens feedback page.

Charlie, Feb 11, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    If you put your cursor on them they'll stay til you click on it or move your cursor. They also may stay in the notification window until you address them.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

pop up questions from Microsoft [​IMG]

pop up questions from Microsoft [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 11, 2015
  6. tinmar49 Win User
    I get one which asks if I'm satisfied with my multi displays, unless I have been drinking too much and start seeing double, I could swear that there is only one monitor in front of me.

tinmar49, Feb 12, 2015
  7. Winuser Win User
    I got one asking me how I liked using my touch pad in 10. I'm on my desktop. I have no touch pad or even a touch screen. I have them on my laptops and tablet. They're still running Windows 8.1.1

Winuser, Feb 12, 2015
  8. banger Win User

Yes I sent feedback that its too fast.

banger, Feb 12, 2015
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    These are just general questions aimed at all users regardless of their system or devise type. . .*Smile

10. Winuser Win User
    I usually get the pop ups after trying something new in Windows 10. That's why I as surprised to get a pop up about the touch pad.

Winuser, Feb 13, 2015
  11. Edwin New Member
    I get a kick out of the ones that say: "You have new apps that can open this type of file"
    Yeah, no sh*t Sherlock! That's probably because I just clicked the 'Finish' button on the installation dialog! :/

Edwin, Feb 13, 2015
  12. WHS
    whs Win User
    I wonder what they do with the answers. I have been complaining about 1 showstopper since day 1, but there is no fix yet.

13. caperjack Win User

don't have the start menu set to tablet mode by any chance do you !!

caperjack, Feb 13, 2015
  14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Don't just love a mystery. . .*Smile

15. Edwin New Member
    I don't know, but, just for kicks, I complained numerous times about these crappy test builds being so hush-hush, then all of a sudden Gabe started leaking little hints on Twitter! *Wink

Edwin, Feb 13, 2015
Thema:

1. pop up questions from Microsoft - Similar Threads - pop questions Microsoft

2. question and getting Pop Up Nsudo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    question and getting Pop Up Nsudo: Hi, I have problem with my PC.I getting Pop Up from Nsudo with notice: failed to create a processIs this virus or something?if virus, its safe to delete the file?...
  3. question and getting Pop Up Nsudo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question and getting Pop Up Nsudo: Hi, I have problem with my PC.I getting Pop Up from Nsudo with notice: failed to create a processIs this virus or something?if virus, its safe to delete the file?...
  4. question and getting Pop Up Nsudo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pop up message from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up message from Microsoft: I'm getting small pop up notice from Microsoft Solitaire while I'm working on other programs. How can I stop this? It's not a paid advertisement. It's pop up window for Microsoft....
  6. Pop up message from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up message from Microsoft: I'm getting small pop up notice from Microsoft Solitaire while I'm working on other programs. How can I stop this? It's not a paid advertisement. It's pop up window for Microsoft....
  7. Pop Up from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop Up from Microsoft: There is a pop up from Microsoft which is we think not from Microsoft. This is by opening the Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Jigsaw and Microsoft Sudoku and also by the Microsoft Daily Challenges. If you play a daily challenge or try to then the pop up is coming and is...
  8. Microsoft Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Pop Up: I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little later it comes back. When it comes back whatever I am working on freezes up and I get a message that reads "msn.com is not...
  9. Microsoft, pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft, pop ups: I keep getting pop-ups pages, it said it's from Microsoft, Asking for personal information - Is there any way I can stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-ups/6f3dbabf-ebd2-4fb9-8154-93e153cd85a9
  10. BitsAdmin popping up and AdwCleaner question

in Windows 10 Support
    BitsAdmin popping up and AdwCleaner question: Hello! I kind of just made an account after finding help about my bitsadmin popping up out of nowhere and ran into another problem, but alas that was an old conversation. I'd like help with that, but im guessing i need to start a new thread? (though i'm not sure how to lol)...