Windows 10: Pop up when in game

Discus and support Pop up when in game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried and searched but have been unable to find a fix to this problem. When my child who is connected to Microsoft family safety is in their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S Lynn1, Feb 28, 2024.

1. S Lynn1 Win User

Pop up when in game

I have tried and searched but have been unable to find a fix to this problem. When my child who is connected to Microsoft family safety is in their game, it will kick them out starting when they have 30 minutes remaining. Please advise as to how to turn this notification/pop up off.

:)

S Lynn1, Feb 28, 2024

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 28, 2024
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Feb 28, 2024
  4. marilee57 Win User

Pop up when in game

Pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups on the site Internet Explorer 11 browser.

I knew and went through all these steps already. the issue is even though I have
    www.pogo.com listed as an exception in my pop-up blockers in both IE11 and Firefox, it still won't allow my java to run and allow games windows to pop out since last Wednesday or so.

marilee57, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Pop up when in game

1. Pop up when in game - Similar Threads - Pop game

2. QB ANTI-CHEAT KEEPINS POPPING UP WHEN I OPEN AND RESTARTING MY GAME BUT WONT STOP. SIEGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    QB ANTI-CHEAT KEEPINS POPPING UP WHEN I OPEN AND RESTARTING MY GAME BUT WONT STOP. SIEGE: Hi! I'm writing this cause I have absolutely no clue what's wrong with my game. I used to play siege all the time but haven't touched it in a little then hopped on to play same games with my friends. I updated the game then loaded it up where I was presented with QB...
  3. QB ANTI-CHEAT KEEPINS POPPING UP WHEN I OPEN AND RESTARTING MY GAME BUT WONT STOP. SIEGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    QB ANTI-CHEAT KEEPINS POPPING UP WHEN I OPEN AND RESTARTING MY GAME BUT WONT STOP. SIEGE: Hi! I'm writing this cause I have absolutely no clue what's wrong with my game. I used to play siege all the time but haven't touched it in a little then hopped on to play same games with my friends. I updated the game then loaded it up where I was presented with QB...
  4. Volume/Brightness slider pop-up not showing up while gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume/Brightness slider pop-up not showing up while gaming?: The volume and brightness slider pop-up both work on normal applications, but whenever i boot up a game, i can see the brightness or volume changing but the pop-up never shows up.I've already done a clean install of Windows 11 and the same problem persists....
  5. Volume/Brightness slider pop-up not showing up while gaming?

Volume/Brightness slider pop-up not showing up while gaming?: The volume and brightness slider pop-up both work on normal applications, but whenever i boot up a game, i can see the brightness or volume changing but the pop-up never shows up.I've already done a clean install of Windows 11 and the same problem persists....
  6. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  7. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  8. Pop up when in game

Pop up when in game: I have tried and searched but have been unable to find a fix to this problem. When my child who is connected to Microsoft family safety is in their game, it will kick them out starting when they have 30 minutes remaining. Please advise as to how to turn this notification/pop...
  9. How to play and install a game when error 1603 keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play and install a game when error 1603 keeps popping up: Good day I have been trying to run and install Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 on my laptop but error 1603 keeps showing up. I don't know what to do and how to fix it please assist because I don't even understand the information or steps to follow to Fix that problem...
  10. How to play and install a game when error 1603 keeps popping up

How to play and install a game when error 1603 keeps popping up: Good day I have been trying to run and install Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 on my laptop but error 1603 keeps showing up. I don't know what to do and how to fix it please assist because I don't even understand the information or steps to follow to Fix that problem...