Windows 10: Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02**

Discus and support Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02** in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A pop up window said to call that number because some of my files have been stolen?? Is this a scam?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarrieLuk, Jul 31, 2018.

1. CarrieLuk Win User

Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02**

A pop up window said to call that number because some of my files have been stolen?? Is this a scam?

:)

CarrieLuk, Jul 31, 2018

2. pop-up from (855) 21609798

My mother is getting a pop-up telling her that Microsoft has detected a virus and to call (855) 216-9798. A search on the Internet ties this number to a scam. Has anyone else gotten these pop-ups?

LarryPruden, Jul 31, 2018
  3. LegacyNW Win User
    ECS 945P-A - OK with PentD -840?

The Elitegroup 945P-A is listed as a "Pentium D" compatible mobo but the ECS web listing for CPU support does not list the 840. Has anyone tried the 840 in this board? TIA.

LegacyNW, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02**

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02**

1. Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02** - Similar Threads - Pop window telling

2. loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security: When I received the loud warning, I immediately shut my laptop off. I left it off for the rest of the day. Now when I turned it on a picture comes up but I cannot do anything. Can’t login or open anything. What now?...
  3. loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security: When I received the loud warning, I immediately shut my laptop off. I left it off for the rest of the day. Now when I turned it on a picture comes up but I cannot do anything. Can’t login or open anything. What now?...
  4. loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Did I get scammed and mess up my computer by calling back a 1-855 number that popped up?

Did I get scammed and mess up my computer by calling back a 1-855 number that popped up?: I hope I didn't mess up my computer. I'm an older so I'm not up to date with all computer stuff my son bought me my laptop for my bday. Well I got a pop-up saying I had been infected and needed to call 1-855-552-0288,so I did I was uneasy when the man started talking to me I...
  6. My computer is locked up and averbal message tells me to call windows security with a...

My computer is locked up and averbal message tells me to call windows security with a...: A verbal message came across my laptop telling me that my computer has been locked up and that I need to call the support number of 833-528-0914. I believe this is a scam, but I can't operate my computer. It won't let me do anything unless I call this number. What can I do?...
  7. Hi I get this pop up saying it is from Microsoft suport to call them 1-855-401-5808 i think...

Hi I get this pop up saying it is from Microsoft suport to call them 1-855-401-5808 i think...: Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-get-this-pop-up-saying-it-is-from-microsoft/c80781d6-4ffa-43e7-b66d-5a4c71e18940"
  8. I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client: I have completely uninstalled office because I don't need it anymore. I have selected Windows Mail as the default mail client under settings/apps. I've also checked the registry for outlook. None of this removes the pop up. Attached is a screenshot of the popup.[IMG]...
  9. Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link: [ATTACH] This reoccurring problem happens on some web pages, where an active contact link is displayed. Normally, when you click on such a link, it opens with the contact information you require. But on others, you cannot get past a pop-up window-add an account to mail...
  10. Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link: [ATTACH] This reoccurring problem happens on some web pages, where an active contact link is displayed. Normally, when you click on such a link, it opens with the contact information you require. But on others, you cannot get past a pop-up window-add an account to mail...