Windows 10: pop-up

Discus and support pop-up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What is this called, where does it come from and how do I prevent it? TIA [img] 77013 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sonof40, Feb 9, 2017.

1. sonof40 Win User

pop-up

What is this called, where does it come from and how do I prevent it? TIA

pop-up [​IMG]

:)

sonof40, Feb 9, 2017
  2. Bruce Hagen, Feb 9, 2017
  3. debibaber Win User
    Pop-up ads for pop-up blockers

I have Windows 10 and everytime I try to get on E-bay or any other sight. I can go to the websight but I can navigate on it. A pop-up blocker always comes up and starts taking me to sites to buy blockers. I need to know if its possible to stop this from
    happening. Thanks.

[Moved from IE10]

debibaber, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

pop-up

The only way for not to get that is not to visit the website showing it. That is a typical set of Share buttons for you to share and like the site on various social media.

Kari, Feb 9, 2017
  5. sonof40 Win User
    So no way to block it. OK thanks for the reply.

sonof40, Feb 9, 2017
  6. Kari Win User
    That is an element of a website, practically impossible to block it.

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

pop-up

1. pop-up - Similar Threads - pop

2. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  3. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  4. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  5. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  6. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  7. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  8. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  10. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pop up volume shows chrome.exe