Windows 10: Pop Up

Discus and support Pop Up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Well don't do a format an recovery I did it today an cleared every thing off my computer, an guess what when I went to a webpage ImgSync... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LARRY FOLDS, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Pop Up

Well don't do a format an recovery I did it today an cleared every thing off my computer, an guess what when I went to a webpage ImgSync Image8pubmatic.com had poped up wanting to know I wanted to open or save a sit so that will not work an I have Norton 360, an have run a full system scan, an also the eraser for hard to find malware, an to no good so don't do a format an recovery it will not help any, an I don't have chrome, I even added it an it did the same, so I took it back off.

:)

LARRY FOLDS, Sep 3, 2018

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Pop Up

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Pop Up

1. Pop Up - Similar Threads - Pop

2. how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off: how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off. checked all third party software and removed them issue did not go away....
  3. how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off: how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off. checked all third party software and removed them issue did not go away....
  4. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  5. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  6. Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...: Can you show or tell me the steps to disabling the notification as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-difficult-time-disabling-the-caps-lock/43596267-5e31-4e7b-9f0d-9830d52020c6
  7. Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...

Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...: Can you show or tell me the steps to disabling the notification as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-difficult-time-disabling-the-caps-lock/43596267-5e31-4e7b-9f0d-9830d52020c6
  8. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  9. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  10. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Customization