Windows 10: Poping sound when watching youtube videos

Discus and support Poping sound when watching youtube videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a annoying problem and I just cant find a way to resolve it. When I am watching youtube videos on Google Chrome when the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by МаркоМициќ, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Poping sound when watching youtube videos

Hi guys,

I have a annoying problem and I just cant find a way to resolve it. When I am watching youtube videos on Google Chrome when the video starts, when I pause the video, fast forward it, switch to another video I hear a poping sound from my laptop speakers, it will only pops once and the video will start or continue normally. This will happen when I watch youtube videos but not when i watch videos or listen to music offline. I tried many solutions like switching the sound format to CD quality, minumum prosecor state 100%, rolling back relatek driver, updating driver... I even reinstaled windows but nothing seem to do the trick. I hope that someone can help me.

:)

МаркоМициќ, Jul 20, 2018
  2. DWVW Win User

I cant watch video's such as youtube on my N8??

Whenever I go to watch a video on youtube it just closes down and goes back to the menu page? Considering youtube was already installed on the phone I thought it would be simple to click and watch??

Any suggestions appreciated...

3. How to watch Youtube videos on N85????

I have my n85 theres no way to watch youtube videos, When i click them it opens realplayer and it loads then says ERROR.

is there a way to watch youtube videos?

d12south---01, Jul 20, 2018
  4. shadi520 Win User

Poping sound when watching youtube videos

youtube videos on nokia

i suggest to be an option to chose the video quality while watching videos on youtube,,,

shadi520, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Poping sound when watching youtube videos

1. Poping sound when watching youtube videos - Similar Threads - Poping sound watching

2. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  3. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  4. High CPU usage when watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU usage when watching youtube videos: Title explains it all. Usually around 80-90% total CPU usage. Chrome uses 60-70% usually. I feel my CPU is not that weak, and when I'm typing documents or browsing other websites, the CPU usage is around 5-10% on average. Does anyone else have this issue? Any way to fix it?...
  5. WiFi Constantly Drops When Watching YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Constantly Drops When Watching YouTube Videos: Sorry for the long post, I've tried to include as much information as possible as to what I've tried so far. For the past few months every now and then when I've been watching videos on YouTube my laptop's WiFi will stop working. Running the network troubleshooter always...
  6. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  7. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  8. Sound Glitch when watching videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Glitch when watching videos: Whenever I watch a video on youtube or other videos on the internet there is a weird slight glitching sound that occurs very briefly and sporadically. I don't think its the laptop because I have watched DVDs on it and the sound and picture have been perfect and I have...
  9. BSOD when watching youtube videos (DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when watching youtube videos (DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION): I have been getting BSOD with stop code DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It has happened 7 times in the past 2 weeks, all of them occur when I am watching a youtube video. My computer will completely freeze for about 5-10 seconds while a video is playing and then BSOD will occur. I...
  10. BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos: The title is not the only time BSOD's occur. they have occured while gaming, on bootup etc. Also - I get a random graphical error on certain images and on random parts of my screen. these graphical errors do not occur on every photo or all the time. I have included the logs...