Windows 10: Popping sounds from speakers or headset

Discus and support Popping sounds from speakers or headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today it just suddenly became popping sound whenever I play a round. From volume control and YouTube and any application. I've tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vinnakw, May 26, 2017.

1. Vinnakw Win User

Popping sounds from speakers or headset

Today it just suddenly became popping sound whenever I play a round. From volume control and YouTube and any application.

I've tried uninstalling restart then reinstalling driver but to no avail. I doubt it's an hardware issue because even when I plug in or on bluetooth it still sounds this way.

Dropbox - Voice 001.m4a

System is a Asus ROG GL552V Australia set. There's possibly no warranty as I've brought it over to another country

:)

Vinnakw, May 26, 2017

2. No sound on Windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 earlier today. I now have no sound from speakers!!! It has an option for speakers or headset...and I can set it up for headset and have sound. But when I chose speakers...everything appears like it should work...but
    still no sound from the speakers. Help!!!

spartandragon75, May 26, 2017
  3. I've two problems with my phone Nokia 5610 XM

1st sometimes I can even play videos the phone simply reboots.

2nd When i listening to slow songs theres a pop sound coming out its speaker but when i listen it in headset there is no pop sound.

U got any solution for it.

solo2_2---01, May 26, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

I don't have a google drop box account so I can't listen to your sample.

Download and run the Resplendence Latency Mon program. That may help to pinpoint what is causing the problem. Popping, crackling, dropouts were common on Windows 7, but I haven't seen much posted about the problems on Win 10. Have you recently installed anything or updated anything? But run the Latency Mon program and see what it shows.

Resplendence Software - LatencyMon: suitability checker for real-time audio and other tasks

fireberd, May 26, 2017
  5. Sooperman Win User
    Same issue Im having, searched what seems like a million forums with no answers. DPC drop outs from NDIS.sys and TCPIP.sys are causing the issues. Reverted to old network card and sound card drivers, deleted unused drivers, power management at max / performance. No solutions. Fustrating

Sooperman, Jun 4, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jun 5, 2017
  7. fireberd Win User
    I've NEVER fixed a problem with the Microsoft Troubleshooter.

If this is a laptop with Wi-Fi, that is a known cause.

fireberd, Jun 5, 2017
  8. Witchwan Win User

When the speakers are switched on for the first time, after having running my PC, they permanently pop. Twisting or wiggling the cables/plug around doesn't help. When I turn them off then, plug them out and back in, and then turn them on, the still pop. When I leave them on, plug them out and back in, the popping is gone. When I turn them off, restart my PC and then turn them on again, they pop again. If I leave them on while restarting, they don't pop.Tried with another speakers like this (just 2 plain speakers, no 2.1 system) and didn't have any popping. Restarted my PC several times, but nothing. With the 2.1 system I get popping without exception -.-I totally forgot about the trying the front jack on my PC, so I will do that now. Also I will try the speaker system on another PC, but that will probably have to wait until tomorrow, because I don't just have a spare PC lying around *Biggrin .

Witchwan, Jun 12, 2017
  9. NilSatis Win User
    I get this on my sb xfi titanium too. I also have horrendous sound after the creators update. Seems to me its something to do with windows 10 and drivers. There is something borked with the adjustment from 2.1 speakers to a surround system, in my opinion that causes these problems.

NilSatis, Jun 12, 2017
  10. NilSatis Win User
    You can still listen to the sample, just ignore the information form and click play. *Wink Dont know why it doesnt tell you that but hey....guess they want everyone to sign up.

NilSatis, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Popping sounds from speakers or headset - Similar Threads - Popping sounds speakers

2. Popping sound from my speakers whenever sound ends or starts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Popping sound from my speakers whenever sound ends or starts: Hello,i have a problem on my new thinkpad e15 gen4 . When ever a sound occurs and it ends there is something like a pop, silent but noticable, that occures. I tried updating my drivers changing settings but nothing has helped yet. A thing that I have recognized, was that i...
  3. Popping sound from my speakers whenever sound ends or starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popping sound from my speakers whenever sound ends or starts: Hello,i have a problem on my new thinkpad e15 gen4 . When ever a sound occurs and it ends there is something like a pop, silent but noticable, that occures. I tried updating my drivers changing settings but nothing has helped yet. A thing that I have recognized, was that i...
  4. Popping sound from my speakers whenever sound ends or starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No sound from speaker while headset is plugged in

No sound from speaker while headset is plugged in: My headset is plugged in to my front ports of my desktop computer. When i plug in the speakers in the back it registers that its plugged in but no matter what settings i have there is no sound. i have tried restarting, updating, activating and reactivating nothing works. BUT...
  6. ticking/popping sound in headset

ticking/popping sound in headset: Hello, Lately I have been having a problem with my pcs audio. Whenever I plug in a headset pins or usb doesnt matter, when wireless the problem is fixed I get a ticking/popping noise in my ears. And when I discord/call with someone they can hear it louder too. How do i fix...
  7. Sound Coming From Speakers instead of Headset

Sound Coming From Speakers instead of Headset: Hi, When I tried to use my headset, I plugged it in and no audio is coming from the headset, ive tried restarting updating os and drivers and nothings worked, what do I do in this situation?...
  8. Fast popping sound from speakers

Fast popping sound from speakers: My sound seems to be operating okay, albeit with some loss of fidelity (I think). But with no sound or volume I get a Fast popping sound from speakers. The popping is low level, but it's annoying like a dripping faucet. How do I troubleshoot and turn it off? 137960
  9. sounds/headset popping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sounds/headset popping: hello guys, I have really annoying random sound popping issues its a silent tik, but so annoying, I ve tried everything but dont know how to fix this.. I never had fast booting on , I tried changing cpu minimum to 100% and still popping (changed it to default again) I...
  10. My Speakers & Headset Is Playing Sound

My Speakers & Headset Is Playing Sound: Hi, I have been roaming around the Microsoft forums and i have not found my problem at all. People have asked this question, and i have done everything they say, and nothing works I have a Windows 10 Laptop from about 2017 (Still under warranty till 27th of December,...