Windows 10: popup Date and Time Information

Discus and support popup Date and Time Information in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any way to create a shortcut for the Date and Time Information window, which pops-up when you click on the date & time on the taskbar? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Entropy, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Entropy Win User

popup Date and Time Information

Is there any way to create a shortcut for the Date and Time Information window, which pops-up when you click on the date & time on the taskbar?

I had an autokey for this in windows 8.1 but it doesn’t work with windows 10

Thank you…

:)

Entropy, Aug 1, 2015

2. date/time calendar

I would like to see date/time calendar popup along with Start menu.

Is there a way to have both popup when pressing Start key?

Mark K_954, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Manish_A Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar problems

Dont get the calendar popup when clicking on the time/date on the right corner of the taskbar. Any solutions for this?

Thanks

Manish_A, Aug 1, 2015
  4. popup Date and Time Information

paulsalter, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Entropy,

Do you mean for the Settings -> Time & Language -> Date & Time location?

Brink, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Entropy Win User
    Hello Brink,

No… I do not mean a shortcut for the settings…

If you go with your mouse to your taskbar, all the way to your right, where the date and time is and click on it (the date and time) a popup window shows you the date, the time and the calendar of the current month.

In windows 8.1 I had an autohotkey which triggered the popup but in windows 10 the same key is not working.

I wonder whether there is a shortcut for this popup window so I won't have to click with the mouse on it.

Thanks

Entropy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

popup Date and Time Information

1. popup Date and Time Information - Similar Threads - popup Date Information

2. Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information: Dear sirs/madams, during an update it says "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. " I have done everything, from looking at other threads to even swapping out the CMOS, RAM, SSD and the CPU. But it still says...
  3. Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information: Dear sirs/madams, during an update it says "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. " I have done everything, from looking at other threads to even swapping out the CMOS, RAM, SSD and the CPU. But it still says...
  4. Update stuck package date and time information is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update stuck package date and time information is incorrect: Update Stack Package - Version 922.415.111.0 We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try again later..Plz offer a solutionEdition Windows...
  5. Update stuck package date and time information is incorrect

Update stuck package date and time information is incorrect: Update Stack Package - Version 922.415.111.0 We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try again later..Plz offer a solutionEdition Windows...
  6. information popups interfere with windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    information popups interfere with windows: There are some sort of pop-up a type of informational tip that interfere with simple mouse functions. Such as the closing of apps, filling boxes that require input text, etc.. Is there a way that I can disable this pop-up? It constantly blocks my mouse in interacting with...
  7. information popups interfere with windows

information popups interfere with windows: There are some sort of pop-up a type of informational tip that interfere with simple mouse functions. Such as the closing of apps, filling boxes that require input text, etc.. Is there a way that I can disable this pop-up? It constantly blocks my mouse in interacting with...
  8. Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Date & Time: in the taskbar I see my time as follows: 18:30 this I just how I want it. but when I boot my PC I see in the left button corner the time as 6:30 (not 18:30) my settings are as follows: Country or Region: Belgium Current format: English (Belgium) I know it's a minor problem...
  9. problem with the date and time information

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with the date and time information: Dear sirs, During update was received message: "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. " But the date and time update is set automatically and correct. Please advice. Sincerely, Garmel, Igor...
  10. Out of date notice popup

Out of date notice popup: I keep getting the notice that my settings are out of date but I cannot find the issue. How do I fix it and stop the notice popup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-date-notice-popup/ade90151-2239-4b83-9905-9b8528b7533e