Windows 10: portable unlocker

Discus and support portable unlocker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I downloaded it to my desktop and see the folder. It works as I integrated it with start. However, if I remove the desktop folder will it remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maranna, Jun 5, 2016.

1. maranna Win User

portable unlocker

Hello
    I downloaded it to my desktop and see the folder. It works as I integrated it with start. However, if I remove the desktop folder will it remove the start program too. I have a clean desktop and do not know where to put this folder.
    TY
    Peter

:)

maranna, Jun 5, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

My HTC Windows 8s keeps charging my phone instead of connecting to the pc.

Unlock the phone's screen and then the phone should appear in My Computer as a portable device.

Entegy, Jun 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 does not see data on my portable hard drive after unlocking it.

I have an encrypted portable hard drive that I use for backing up data. When I run the unlock program, the disk unlocks ok, but then Windows 10 does not see any back up data on the portable disk drive. The portable disk drive was readable using Windows
    7 Professional before I upgraded to Windows 10 on my PC. I have an encrypted thumb drive that I used with Windows 7 Professional, and Windows 10 can read the data on the thumb drive. Very strange. Any thoughts on how to get Windows 10 to read the passport
    portable hard drive?

Barlow_James, Jun 5, 2016
  4. badrobot Win User

portable unlocker

If it's a portable app, you can move the entire folder anywhere but don't delete it. Move it under documents folder. You can always re-pin it to start by right-click method.

badrobot, Jun 5, 2016
  5. maranna Win User
    It worked and thank you very much.

maranna, Jun 5, 2016
  6. badrobot Win User
    No worries. Thanks for posting back. Cheers!

badrobot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

portable unlocker

1. portable unlocker - Similar Threads - portable unlocker

2. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  3. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  4. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  6. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  7. Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives: I have two portable hard drives that were working fine a few days ago, recently I tried to plug them in and nothing shows up in files. When I go to eject it shows eject portable. I believe it is something with my laptop and not my drive as a regular USB pops up fine but these...
  8. Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives

Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives: I have two portable hard drives that were working fine a few days ago, recently I tried to plug them in and nothing shows up in files. When I go to eject it shows eject portable. I believe it is something with my laptop and not my drive as a regular USB pops up fine but these...
  9. Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Tools of portable version do not work correctly on my windows 11 PC.

Tools of portable version do not work correctly on my windows 11 PC.: Whatever tools of portable version on my pc of win11 , they cannot be open by double click usually. Sometimes its icon will appear in the tray, but it will automatically exit after a while.However , when i open it in Terminal such as "PowerShell" and "cmd", it works...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What is the difference betwee Free File Unlocker Portable and Free File Unlocker