Windows 10: Ports not opening even after forwarding

Discus and support Ports not opening even after forwarding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So this problem I am having trouble figuring out is port forwarding with windows 10. I am trying to port forward for some games on steam and I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tenuser14, Sep 4, 2015.

1. tenuser14 Win User

Ports not opening even after forwarding

So this problem I am having trouble figuring out is port forwarding with windows 10. I am trying to port forward for some games on steam and I tried opening the first one, which is 27015. I used port forwarding on the router but even after forwarding, the port is not open and I have checked windows firewall and malware-bytes + avast antivirus, but to no avail. On a possibly unrelated note, I also set a static IP but when I set the static IP, the router no longer responds to the login gateway IP and this occurs with all browsers. Any Suggestions?

:)

tenuser14, Sep 4, 2015

2. Xbox app not allowing me to talk or stream games.

Thanks for update. Let us further isolate the issue, we suggest that you open network ports using port forwarding. To proceed, you may check the link below. It would be advisable to get help with your Internet Service Provider in doing the port forwarding.

Click here

You may also try using wired connection after performing port forwarding to make sure it would work.

Kindly keep us updated.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 4, 2015
  3. port forwarding

1 router has port forwarding capability the other doesn't have a option on the website besides dmz and i called and complained to the company an they said it was a 100 dollar a year for port forwarding

JoshuaEnnis1, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Ports not opening even after forwarding

1. Ports not opening even after forwarding - Similar Threads - Ports opening forwarding

2. Forwarded port filtered

in Windows 10 Support
    Forwarded port filtered: Hello My name is Bo and I live in Sweden. I'm a member of a small songgroup and we try to find a way to reherse from our different homes- (Normal Videoconference software have far too much latency). we have found a software which seems to do the work if we can have a server...
  3. Port forward

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port forward: Why do the various sites online for checking the router's open ports see the doors closed, while they are open? I have a Fastweb Fastgate router. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/7c87e27e-60f9-4ff3-9582-f20582de3024
  4. Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding

Unidentified Network after Port Forwarding: Two days ago I tried Port Forwarding for a game. Immediately after opening the port I lose all internet access. I followed by deleting the port to no avail. I tried troubleshooting the ethernet connection and kept getting No Valid IP Configuration and after googling to...
  5. Port Forward

Port Forward: How do I port forward? I tried portforward.com but did not work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/00a563a6-dab5-478b-9547-f6c19f73e1a8
  6. PORT FORWARDING

PORT FORWARDING: HEY, i tried a lot!!! but i am not successful in port fordwarding... where is the problem, i don't know. How to solve.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forwarding/581bf140-fd49-471c-8412-dc44d9023e79
  7. Port forwarding issue

Port forwarding issue: I have a public IP address and sometimes host game servers on my PC. I was perfectly able to do this before, but now any server that I create doesn't seem to be visible from the outside of network. I made no changes to the network configuration, the only thig that appears to...
  8. Port Forwarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Port Forwarding: Need to open up ports for an upcoming project (HTTPs, SSH, and RDP). I've added all these services in the "port forwarding" section of my network settings. However when scanning with netstat, I cannot find these ports enabled. Pinging directly with telnet I get a failed...
  9. Can't port forwarding

Can't port forwarding: [ATTACH] Port serviciu = Service port Port intern = Intern port Adresa IP = IP Address Protocol = Protocol Toate = All Stare = Status Activat = On/Activated Modificare = Modify Stergere = Delete I am trying to portforward a server but it doesn't work [ATTACH] I...
  10. Port forwarding help

Port forwarding help: How can i make port forwarding? I can't seem to make it. 86212