Windows 10: Positive Gaming Experience So Far

Discus and support Positive Gaming Experience So Far in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How's everyone's gaming experience so far? Mine has been excellent. I mainly play FSX or P3D and Kerbal Space program among others. Even got a boost in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iBawbag, Aug 6, 2015.

1. iBawbag Win User

Positive Gaming Experience So Far

How's everyone's gaming experience so far? Mine has been excellent. I mainly play FSX or P3D and Kerbal Space program among others. Even got a boost in Cinebench R15 OpenGL (148fps with GTX 760) and CPU test 688 (average over 5 runs).

i5 4670K @4.5Ghz
    Crucial Ballistix 16GB 1600Mhz @ 2133Mhz 1.6v

:)

iBawbag, Aug 6, 2015

2. N95 - Experience so far

Thanks for this info, but via which "ikon" shall i download these files? - "Download", "App.manager" (nokia.com) or any other?

Many thanks, Kate

kateandpooch, Aug 6, 2015
  3. N95 - Experience so far

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Have had the N95 since last Friday and am generally happy with the phone although a few problems:

1) Installed Maps - Just England (took 5 hours over cable

modem?) but working OK.

Have subscribed for the 30 day navigation trial via the phone but although get a good signal quickly and Turn-by-Turn seems to work, I don't get any voice guidance at all??. Have specified English via the handset.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi There, I have the same problem - no vioce command. Did you fix your problem?? If yes, could you please tell me how??

Thanks a lot, Kate

kateandpooch, Aug 6, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Only played Europa Universalis IV and GTA 5 so far and its been smooth.

swarfega, Aug 6, 2015
  5. wadlip Win User
    Whilst I have generally have been getting a better performance with games. I noticed that I was now getting intermittent freeze-ups on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Dota 2 Reborn Beta. I guess since they are both using source engines, that there is some kind of problem with NVIDIA drivers, my GPU, Windows 10 and this engine.

wadlip, Aug 6, 2015
  6. iBawbag Win User
    I know they have issues with SLI and memory leaks that they are working on but the games I play seem to be better.

iBawbag, Aug 6, 2015
  7. wadlip Win User
    Not using SLI and not sure if it's a memory leak as the game only freezes up for a few seconds and continues normally. Looking forward to them fixing the issue in any case. Besides these games, I have been experiencing better performance out of my other games. Looking forward to games "directly" using the DirectX 12 API so multiplayer sandbox games such as ARK: Survival Evolved will perform much better.

wadlip, Aug 6, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Wolfenstein: New Order ran smooth, Arkham Knight was a slideshow. Had to boot back into 7 to play that one.

Boozad, Aug 6, 2015
  9. owensdj Win User
    Team Fortress 2 on Steam was at least as good as it was under Windows 7, if not faster.

owensdj, Aug 6, 2015
  10. red454 Win User
    Titanfall works well - no issues with my GTX 680s in SLI.

red454, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Positive Gaming Experience So Far - Similar Threads - Positive Gaming Experience

2. No solution to bsodb so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No solution to bsodb so far: I'm getting a blue screen saying "your device has ran into a problem" it then goes into automatic repair then the blue screen appears shortly after againI've tried all the advanced options and none of them have workedSafe mode still brings me to the blue screenWhen I try to...
  3. No solution to bsodb so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No solution to bsodb so far: I'm getting a blue screen saying "your device has ran into a problem" it then goes into automatic repair then the blue screen appears shortly after againI've tried all the advanced options and none of them have workedSafe mode still brings me to the blue screenWhen I try to...
  4. BSOD, no ideas so far

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, no ideas so far: I'm putting my dump file here, pretty desperate for some help. I get the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" crash pretty frequently it seems. I also notice that my machine can't seem to wake up from sleep-mode, as in, it comes to life, but is unresponsive to any input, other than the...
  5. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  6. Pretty disappointed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty disappointed so far: A disclaimer: I never liked Windows 7, or Vista, or XP. I used them, but never enjoyed the experience. Windows Phone and Windows 8, and then 8.1 are the first OS Microsoft ever made that I liked. I fact I loved 8/8.1. I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview on my...
  7. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  8. My Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Experience So Far

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Experience So Far: I decided to take the plunge and do the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 on my Lenovo T510 laptop (i5-m520 processor, 4GB RAM). Before I did the upgrade, I did a disk image copy of my hard drive to make it easy to go back to Windows 7 if I decide to. I've been running...
  9. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...
  10. My Windows 10 experience so far

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 experience so far: I bought a HP Pavilion the other day and it was not cheap since I wanted a decent CPU and sufficient RAM. It came with Windows 10 which has a very odd behaviour. At first the cursor would dissappear or completely freeze. I fixed this after googling for hours. Then...