Windows 10: Possible glitch?

Discus and support Possible glitch? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not asking for a fix here, I'm just wondering if this happens to anybody else. If right click the time, click "Customize notification icons"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by You, Aug 11, 2015.

1. YOU
    You Win User

Possible glitch?

I'm not asking for a fix here, I'm just wondering if this happens to anybody else.

If right click the time, click "Customize notification icons" and select "Select which icons appear on the taskbar", will Settings instantly close? "Turn system icons on or off" still works. Manually browsing to System > Notifications and actions by opening Settings does not produce the same result. I can click on "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" and it will not close for no reason.

:)

2. Possible Scam

I got a call, they keep calling so we decided to answer it, they said they were from Microsoft and they we purchased a network security. They said they owed us $299.99 but he could not give us the last 4 of the card we paid with then we asked how we get
    the refund and he said he will take over the computer. This definitely seems like a scam because I do not think Microsoft makes phone calls.

[Moved from: Office / My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Unknown/other]

possible scam, Aug 11, 2015
  3. is it possible?

x platform is full of bugs and already outdated

marcitiedemann, Aug 11, 2015
  4. lmaneke Win User

Possible glitch?

I don't have the same issue.

lmaneke, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Possible glitch?

1. Possible glitch? - Similar Threads - Possible glitch

2. Is it possible to repair a Windows 10 install with a previous build?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to repair a Windows 10 install with a previous build?: Hello. So basically what I want to know is if I can repair a Windows 10 1903 with a 1809 bootable. Could there be any issues or will it just install the 1809 version?...
  3. Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle. The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for...
  4. Personalization possible pre-activation in VMware, not Hyper-V. Why?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Personalization possible pre-activation in VMware, not Hyper-V. Why?: I have an observation that has led me to a question... Normally, when Windows 10 is installed, changes to the personalization settings are not possible until you activate Windows. However, I have noticed that both on a physical machine and when Windows is installed in VMware...
  5. Is it possible for me to remove my motherboard and replace it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible for me to remove my motherboard and replace it?: Is it possible for me to remove my motherboard and replace it? I wanted to exchange my cpu, but then realized it's soldered, so I went ahead with the plan of changing my motherboard, I have all in one pc, is it possible? My pc:...
  6. Printer printing in faint gray only - Windows update possible cause?

Printer printing in faint gray only - Windows update possible cause?: I have an Epson Stylus Office BX535WD, which stopped printing about 3 weeks ago, showing that all 4 jets are blocked. When repeated jet cleaning did not help, I cleaned the jets with flush fluid and they are now definitely not blocked. I also downloaded software to reset the...
  7. Question about possible malware in microsoft app(s)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about possible malware in microsoft app(s): Can malware in a Microsoft game app on a pc make an Apple app open on an awake iPhone and request that I thumbprint the Apple app (credit card) for the qr reader? This seemed to happen when I had Firefox browser open (att and verizon websites) and occurred several times when...
  8. Disable Headphone Jack Detection - This may be a possible solution!

Disable Headphone Jack Detection - This may be a possible solution!: Hi all, Recently, my headphone jack in my laptop broke. I mean, it just works fine on its own, I get perfect audio when I plug in my headphones. But even when I unplug the headphones, my laptop still thinks my headphones are plugged in. I had the same issue in another...
  9. Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.: This issue in my opinion does not fall under any category listed on here as it is a mix of at least 4 of them. Therefore, if the topic I selected for this post does not fit with the issue, please correct me. Alright so, I own a Windows 10 operating pc, on which I have this...
  10. Possible Thunderbird glitch that MAY affect users.

in Browsers and Email
    Possible Thunderbird glitch that MAY affect users.: Just updated Thunderbird to 38.3, restarted and it was basically unusable, no emails visible etc. The fix. Clear the browser cache Menu Bar\Tools\Clear recent history and the Windows Temp directory. Shutdown any anti-virus software you are running. (optional, I never)...