Windows 10: Possible glitch?

Discus and support Possible glitch? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not asking for a fix here, I'm just wondering if this happens to anybody else. If right click the time, click "Customize notification icons"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by You, Aug 11, 2015.

1. YOU
    You Win User

Possible glitch?

I'm not asking for a fix here, I'm just wondering if this happens to anybody else.

If right click the time, click "Customize notification icons" and select "Select which icons appear on the taskbar", will Settings instantly close? "Turn system icons on or off" still works. Manually browsing to System > Notifications and actions by opening Settings does not produce the same result. I can click on "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" and it will not close for no reason.

:)

2. Possible Scam

I got a call, they keep calling so we decided to answer it, they said they were from Microsoft and they we purchased a network security. They said they owed us $299.99 but he could not give us the last 4 of the card we paid with then we asked how we get
    the refund and he said he will take over the computer. This definitely seems like a scam because I do not think Microsoft makes phone calls.

[Moved from: Office / My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Unknown/other]

possible scam, Aug 11, 2015
  3. is it possible?

x platform is full of bugs and already outdated

marcitiedemann, Aug 11, 2015
  4. lmaneke Win User

Possible glitch?

I don't have the same issue.

lmaneke, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Possible glitch?

1. Possible glitch? - Similar Threads - Possible glitch

2. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  3. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  4. Possibly glitched hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Possibly glitched hello pin: I'm trying to log in into the Xbox app for Windows 10 and when I correctly put in my password, it shows "Set up your account with Windows Hello" pop up. After that there is a screen asking me for my Windows pin. The account I logged into never had a Windows Hello pin set up....
  5. Possibly glitched hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibly glitched hello pin: I'm trying to log in into the Xbox app for Windows 10 and when I correctly put in my password, it shows "Set up your account with Windows Hello" pop up. After that there is a screen asking me for my Windows pin. The account I logged into never had a Windows Hello pin set up....
  6. Possibly glitched hello pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Possible left-click mouse glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible left-click mouse glitch: So I was trying to open an image that arrived in my desktop messenger app. And for stupid reasons I was clicking it repeatedly, you know, when something doesn't work, click it like a maniac!So I noticed that it tried to open the image, but, then closed it immediately. And...
  8. Possible Keyboard Input Glitch?

Possible Keyboard Input Glitch?: Hello community! I hope I can find the answer regarding my issue here.So it's been about a week since I first experienced a weird -- possibly bug -- related to my laptop's keyboard. It happened every time I finished filling up web browser form textfield, submitting the form...
  9. Possible glitch in minimizing or maximizing apps on Windows 10

Possible glitch in minimizing or maximizing apps on Windows 10: Why is it that the little box within a box that allows you to minimize or maximize an app has disappeared on my Windows 10 Dell laptop? Thanks for anyones help on solving this problem....
  10. Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.: This issue in my opinion does not fall under any category listed on here as it is a mix of at least 4 of them. Therefore, if the topic I selected for this post does not fit with the issue, please correct me. Alright so, I own a Windows 10 operating pc, on which I have this...