Windows 10: Possible MS Windows Sccam

Discus and support Possible MS Windows Sccam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently received a recorded message twice in my voice mail. It said something like this: “… coming out of your computer. It seems to be someone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Freddy3YF, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Freddy3YF Win User

Possible MS Windows Sccam

I recently received a recorded message twice in my voice mail. It said something like this:

“… coming out of your computer. It seems to be someone who’s trying to hijack your computer and trying to steal your personal information. If it’s not fixed right away then your computer will become obsolete and all your credentials information will be …? compromised.

If you are the one who is using Microsoft Windows in your computer, then please call (518) 329-9667 or press 1 now to speak with/to(?) a security team now. Please ignore if we called you by mistake. Thanks.”

This sounds like a scam to me. has anyone else gotten this message?

:)

Freddy3YF, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 23, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Possible MS Windows Sccam :)

Thema:

1. Possible MS Windows Sccam - Similar Threads - Possible Sccam

2. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  3. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  4. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  5. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  6. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  7. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  8. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  9. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  10. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade