Windows 10: Possible solution to pin/pow at startup

Discus and support Possible solution to pin/pow at startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the fix for me was to go to msconfig and click normal startup, make sure under boot tab that no check on safe mode. what a hassle. Everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Beth A Eldridge, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Possible solution to pin/pow at startup

the fix for me was to go to msconfig and click normal startup, make sure under boot tab that no check on safe mode.

what a hassle. Everything was disabled

beth

:)

Beth A Eldridge, Jul 31, 2018

2. windows 10 startup menu not opening all possible solution failed

I have windows 10 on my HP laptop, after the recent update Oct 28th the new windows 10 startup menu, Microsoft edge, Notification windows, etc does not open and the system has become very slow. I have tried all possible solution options listed on the
    websites but failed. pl suggest a solution

P D Divaker, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Possible solution to pin/pow at startup

windows 10 startup menu not opening all possible solution failed

Hi,

To better assist you, kindly clarify the following:

• What are the solution you have tried?
    • Have you tried running SFC scan?
    • Have you tried using the Advance option tools?
    For SFC scan, follow the steps below:

• Press Wind+X on your keyboard.
    • Choose Command prompt (admin).
    • Type the command sfc /scannow.
    For Advance option tools, follow the steps below:

• Press Shift on the keyboard then the option to restart.
    • After the computer restart, choose Troubleshoot
    • Select Startup Repair.
    Looking forward to your reply.

Angelo Bar, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Possible solution to pin/pow at startup

1. Possible solution to pin/pow at startup - Similar Threads - Possible solution pin

2. access with pin not possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    access with pin not possible: After wrong pin access the PC Marc - one of my devices - is blocced. How can I unlock this situation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-with-pin-not-possible/25571b2e-02e0-41c3-a765-9d5dd30113e0
  3. access with pin not possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    access with pin not possible: After wrong pin access the PC Marc - one of my devices - is blocced. How can I unlock this situation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-with-pin-not-possible/25571b2e-02e0-41c3-a765-9d5dd30113e0
  4. how to install the .pow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install the .pow: hi i have no high performance on my pc ive just downloaded the .pow files from this website can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-the-pow/64a463d8-73b7-4c47-8fa4-d51eef0e499b
  5. how to install the .pow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install the .pow: hi i have no high performance on my pc ive just downloaded the .pow files from this website can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-the-pow/64a463d8-73b7-4c47-8fa4-d51eef0e499b
  6. how to install the .pow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Possible "PC Solutions" scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible "PC Solutions" scam?: Recieve an email fron PC Solutions stating a payment of $329.00 was recieved by auto renewal for my Firewall Security Plan. I have never dealt with this company and wondered if anyone had the same problem. I called to inquire and they could give me no info about my'account"....
  8. Possible solution for Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible solution for Dump analysis: I understand from below analysis that Blue Coat is causing the problems, How can i fix the issue i can safe boot into networking /CMD, This package is not getting installed i have tried disabling it from MSCONFIG & STARTUP & Turnning off the Services of the same but still...
  9. Possible OneDrive solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible OneDrive solution?: Hello, all! I'll cut right to the chase. Got a new SSHD, reinstalled Windows to it, been through this process a few times, yadda yadda yadda. HOWEVER during the installation process (because I have been through this process a few times now), I sped my way through the...
  10. Is it possible not to enter the password/PIN at Window startups?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible not to enter the password/PIN at Window startups?: 1. I have linked my Microsoft account to my digital license. 2. Via "netplwiz", I have deselected "User must enter a user name and password to use this computer" for the said account. 3. I have set a Windows Hello PIN. 4. At Windows startups, I have to enter either the...