Windows 10: Possible Teredo problem

Discus and support Possible Teredo problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I sincerely hope you can help me, cause I'm in trouble. I'm currently experiencing some issues with my ethernet connected devices,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dr Fava, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Dr Fava Win User

Possible Teredo problem

Hello everybody,

I sincerely hope you can help me, cause I'm in trouble. I'm currently experiencing some issues with my ethernet connected devices, that are xbox, smart tv and sky decoder. On my xbox the message error xbox.com/xboxone/teredo appeared.

Now the weird facts: I've reset my router to factory settings and it worked for one day, then the same problem represented. I've tried to unistall and reinstall the teredo tunneling pseudo interface but I couldn't find it in my devices management window so I don't know how to solve this situation, unfortunately my experience in this field is quite limited.

I've installed the new drivers for my Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218V and just finished updating windows to it's last update, but I keep having the same problem.

Can anybody help me? Could I solve the problem if I format my PC?

Thanks in advance,

Fabio

:)

Dr Fava, Aug 23, 2018

2. Can You Please fix the teredo adapter problem already?

Hi Mr Overshield,

Teredo being disabled is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to fix the Teredo problem as well as can't find it under hidden devices. To re-enable your Teredo on your device, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type in cmd in to the search bar on your desktop and right click on Command Prompt and run it as admin.
    • Type in netsh interface Teredo set state type=default
    • Kindly restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Note: No need to reinstall the Teredo as it will install itself.

For additional information and troubleshooting steps, you may visit the link below:

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Teredo General System Failure

I've Managed to fix this problem and get the party chat to work in the Xbox app . Deleting the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter n only need the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface.

if you don't have the pseudo interface you can add it by opening the command prompt as an administrator and doing the following steps.

• type netsh : press enter
    • type int teredo : press enter
    • type set state disabled : press enter
    • type int ipv6 : press enter
    • type set teredo client : press enter
    this will add the pseudo interface in the device manager.

it seems having the other teredo adapter makes trying to connect to a party in the xbox app a problem, or so it did for me.

Err0r Head, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Possible Teredo problem

Teredo Tunneling not on computer.

Hi,

Your concern about Teredo Tunneling can be due to the configuration of the device. We'd recommend performing the following commands to fix your concern:

• Search Command Prompt using Cortana.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following in order:
      • netsh, press Enter.
      • int ipv6, press Enter.
      • set teredo client, press Enter.
      • Check if the item is already posted.
      Note: If the above steps did not suffice, proceed to the next step.

• Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.

• Search and locate LogMeIn (Hamichi) if it's listed. If yes, proceed to the next step.

• Right-click on the specified driver, and then select Properties.

• Click on the Driver tab.

• Locate and click on the Disable button.

• Check if Teredo Tunneling is already posted.

In the event that the above steps didn't work, we'd recommend posting the query in our TechNet forums. The community consists of IT Professionals that would be able to impart their knowledge in relation to your concern. To reach the site, click on this

link

Note: We'd also recommend to check this thread from time to time as there might be a community member either existing or new that may be able to share their expertise with Teredo Tunneling.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Possible Teredo problem

1. Possible Teredo problem - Similar Threads - Possible Teredo problem

2. Teredo Nat problem on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo Nat problem on windows 11: Hi, When I tried playing Minecraft online it took a long time to find a server when contacted Minecraft support they told me that my network is strict and there is a problem with Nat...
  3. Teredo problem in Xbox live

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Teredo problem in Xbox live: I am currently unable to connect to any game server in FH4 on my pc, i checked in the settings and its telling me that teredo is unable to qualify (french to english translation). Even after trying to fix it with the microsoft support page its still not working. Has any of...
  4. Strange Problems with Teredo

Strange Problems with Teredo: Hi, at first im a german Windows user so maybe i dont know the correct transaltions of the terms i aks about. The problem wit my Teredo is that sometimes in the Xbox Network setting it shows as can not qualify and not connected and when i press the check again button it...
  5. Problem with Teredo tunneling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Teredo tunneling: Hi I have a big problem with teredo tunneling adapter I can't seem to uninstall it or to reinstall it the device manager and for Xbox it says it's off windows 10 pc btw. I tried every single fix I could find I can't seem to get it fixed so I'm Gonna put CMD commands that show...
  6. Problem with Teredo. (Teredo is unable to qualify)

Problem with Teredo. (Teredo is unable to qualify): Keep in mind I'm german so my language on my PC is german too. So everything might be roughly translated and not accurate. So I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 with my friends. When I tried connecting to an online session nothing really...
  7. Teredo problems

Teredo problems: Hey all. I bought Modern Warfare (2019) back in October when it released and was able to play it with no problems. Back in December, I started receiving all kinds of strange connection errors when trying to play multiplayer. This has persisted until recently. I think I've...
  8. Teredo Problem Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo Problem Pc: Hey you guys im having some problems with the teredo. i can not play forza horizon 3 or 4 online because it gives me a unable to join session error. I've been trying many methods and couldnt find one that can work for me. I dont get errors when testing my internet in the...
  9. windows 10 teredo problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 teredo problems: My teredo driver isn't showing up in my device manager, and when I try to install/add legacy hardware to install it/add it, it doesn't show up there either. I need the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface to play Microsoft games online, but I am not able to connect. I have also...
  10. Teredo Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo Problems: Hi, I just bought Forza Horizon 4 and I tried to play online, but I couldnt connect to horizon life. I checked the Xbox app and saw my NAT-Type coundt connect to Toredo and my server connectivity was blocked. I already tried almost all troubleshooting solutions and none of...