Windows 10: Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?

Discus and support Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use a high contrast theme and while I like it the problem I have with it is that it gets applied in web browsers as well and so it modifies the way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alfred001, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Alfred001 Win User

Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?

I use a high contrast theme and while I like it the problem I have with it is that it gets applied in web browsers as well and so it modifies the way in which browsers display web pages. I'd like it to apply to the browser's GUI, but not the way it displays sites.

Does anyone know if there is a way to tell the theme not to modify the way FFox shows web pages?

:)

Alfred001, Feb 8, 2017

2. Lost color on monitor when signing into Windows 10

Thank you so much!!!

Somehow Themes ==:> High contrast settings ==> Apply color filter was set to On, with a Grayscale filter. I just turned it off.

No clue as to how it got on, unless there is possibly some sort of hot-key sequence to access it (my grandson had access to my keyboard for a half-minute).

Thanks again.

CharlesLSykes, Feb 8, 2017
  3. Nokia 206 theme clock

Is nokia 206 clock themes time not supported in home sceen?

I have applied many clock theme but home screendoes not show running clock.

Can any body help me. If it is possible in homescene give me the link where from i can download themes?

Dhdhdharani, Feb 8, 2017
Thema:

Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?

1. Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively? - Similar Threads - Possible apply accessibility

2. Applying Themes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applying Themes Windows 10: I have downloaded several themes but when I click "Apply" on the theme nothing happens. No ideawhat I am doing wrong since it used to work fine. All my Windows updates are up-to-date...
  3. Black screen after applying a theme

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after applying a theme: Hello, I was trying to edit a Windows Theme (NOT located in Resources/Themes but in my Downloads folder) with msstyleEditor and pressed "Test". The corrupt theme was applied and I now get a black screen on reboot. I've read Fix Black Screen on Windows 10 Caused by Corrupt...
  4. Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.: This is the theme. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/earth-from-above-premium/9pflgjn5pj7d?activetab=pivot:overviewtab# Windows Version 1903 Build 18362.836 Tried wsreset, logged out of store to try to re-acquire the theme. Found that it had attempted to download the...
  5. How dark theme applies in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How dark theme applies in explorer: [ATTACH] Hello everyone I have an issue with my Lenovo T490s laptop whenever I enable dark mode for apps in the latest version of Windows 10 Enterprise (fully updated). Does anyone know how I can fix this, I just need the dark mode to work as it should. I need to get...
  6. Custom Cursor Theme won't stay applied?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Cursor Theme won't stay applied?: Hi all, never used this reddit before but I was hoping someone here could help me. I've slowly started to customize my PC more and more, and recently decided to change my cursors. I made a custom theme for the cursor set and applied it. However, there's one problem. Whenever...
  7. Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10

Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10: I have a problem with applying a custom theme: [ATTACH] The area that presents the files are colored white, it is supposed to be dark. I have used the most up-to-date UltraUXThemePatcher but it still shows that. How to fix this?...
  8. Apply a theme through SCCM

Apply a theme through SCCM: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so apologies if it is not. I have a unique situation where certain computers in my environment need a particular desktop wallpaper applied to them with a certain color background. I created a theme that would do both, but I...
  9. File explorer dark theme not applying properly

File explorer dark theme not applying properly: Since the implementation of Dark theme, I've been a bizarre white tool bar, it originates from the white theme but apparently it doesn't change when I apply the dark theme. You can see what I mean here. An interesting remark I have to make is that when launching File...
  10. Impossible select themes

Impossible select themes: Impossible select themes I have a big problem every time I go in option and after on themes, it opens the screen and closes immediately and I can not of course choose any theme I have windows 10 64 creator This is control panel on customizaton..no themes [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. selectively apply theme windows