Windows 10: Possible to switch Intel profile by hotkey or command line?

Discus and support Possible to switch Intel profile by hotkey or command line? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I found many questions on google about how to switch Intel graphics profile with hotkey or command line, but they are all outdated and don't work. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jvook, May 29, 2017.

1. jvook Win User

Possible to switch Intel profile by hotkey or command line?

I found many questions on google about how to switch Intel graphics profile with hotkey or command line, but they are all outdated and don't work. Is there any way to switch profile without navigating through the graphics control panel?

:)

jvook, May 29, 2017

2. Want to change PrtScr hotkey.

From the error message it sounds as if the same hotkey is assigned for a Snagit profile. Global hotkey is different.

From Snagit help,

"Profile hotkeys invoke a specific set of capture commands. Each profile can have its own hotkey. "

In the Snagit main window, right-click each profile and click Set Hotkey. See which one has be assigned the PrintScreen key. Change that, and then set the *Global* hotkey to PrintScreen.

Possible to switch Intel profile by hotkey or command line? [​IMG]

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 29, 2017
  3. igfxhk module stopped workingigfxhk module stopped working

igfxHK.exe is an Intel Hotkey Graphics HD program. In our Thai PC , most of us will change System Locale to be Thai support. After this change , Intel hotkey program will stopped working. (if we set system locale=English, the problem is pass) If you did
    not plan to use the hotkey function , you may disable the function by "right click during at Desktop screen, choose Graphics option -> disable Hotkey . Next time you reboot the PC, this program will not execute.

NikomPakabunto, May 29, 2017
  4. Possible to switch Intel profile by hotkey or command line?

Hi jvook.

Not sure what you are trying to do within Intel Graphic profile but have you tried the Windows Key + P. This gives some basic functions.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 29, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, May 30, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
  7. jvook Win User
    Thanks. I'm trying to switch between color profiles with Intel driver.

jvook, May 30, 2017
  8. Helmut Win User

I don't know for sure, I don't think that can be done now. It is more the job of Windows for those Intel HD iGPUs.
    You can right click on Desktop > (Intel) Graphics Options > Profiles > for your saved Profiles. That's somewhat quicker.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Possible to switch Intel profile by hotkey or command line? - Similar Threads - Possible switch Intel

2. Is it possible to connect to a Bluetooth device through command lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to connect to a Bluetooth device through command lines?: I am wanting to connect to a bluetooth device through the command lines but im not sure how to also it would be prefferable that i wouldnt have to download any applications....
  3. Is it possible to connect to a Bluetooth device through command lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to connect to a Bluetooth device through command lines?: I am wanting to connect to a bluetooth device through the command lines but im not sure how to also it would be prefferable that i wouldnt have to download any applications....
  4. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  5. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  6. Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administrator Command Window

Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administrator Command Window: Hi, I have a strange phenomenon in Windows 10 that I don't know where it comes from and how to get rid of it. Since a few days, as soon as I open a Command Prompt window as administrator righ-click on Command Prompt --> More --> Run as administrator I get thel-key...
  7. Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administor Command Window

Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administor Command Window: Hi, I have a strange phenomenon in Windows 10 that I don't know where it comes from and how to get rid of it. Since a few days, as soon as I open a Command Prompt window as administrator righ-click on Command Prompt --> More --> Run as administrator I get thel-key...
  8. Switch the spatial sound with command line

Switch the spatial sound with command line: My device has 2 output methods which is monitor built in sound with DP and a USB headset, but every time I turned on the machine, the spatial sound is turned off, I have to turn it to Dolby Atmos manually. I was wondering is that possible to make a bat or ps1 file so it will...
  9. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  10. Pin a separate shortcut with command line switch to start

Pin a separate shortcut with command line switch to start: Windows treats multiple shortcuts to the same exe as a single pin. I have an excel shortcut where I have inserted a command line switch in the target path. I want to pin both normal excel shortcut and the second shortcut with the command line switch. It treats them as one....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel hd graphics profile command line

2. intel switch profile by hot key