Windows 10: Postscript Printer Driver will not load

Discus and support Postscript Printer Driver will not load in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to download a Postscript Printer Driver to enable me to create PDF files from Pagemaker 7 files. Downloads from the Adobe website do not load -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kilkennykenny, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Postscript Printer Driver will not load

I need to download a Postscript Printer Driver to enable me to create PDF files from Pagemaker 7 files. Downloads from the Adobe website do not load - I get a message box: Severe X. Have wasted a lot of time on this - any suggestions?

:)

kilkennykenny, Mar 9, 2016
  2. ggravier Win User

Adding more printer drivers to E71?

Hi!

By default the E71 only has drivers for HP printers and "Generic" which doesn't work on anything I have available.

Is there a way to add more printers? Epson Stylus? Postscript?

Where can one go look for such drivers?

Thanks,

Gilles.

ggravier, Mar 9, 2016
  3. steveFB Win User
    hp laserjet 1320 postscript

thanks so much for taking the time to answer. I was able to find the PCL driver for the printer, but there was a postscript driver for it (it was provided when the printer was initially put on the market) but HP has nothing on their web site pertaining
    to that driver. I don't mean to be a bother, but any other ideas?

steveFB, Mar 9, 2016
  4. Postscript Printer Driver will not load

I need to download a Postscript Printer Driver to enable me to create PDF files from Pagemaker 7 files. Downloads from the Adobe website will not load. Have wasted a lot of time on this - any suggestions?

kilkennykenny, Mar 10, 2016
  5. Wynona Win User
    I feel your pain, Kenny! I'm trying to get the drivers for my HP Officejet 7610 Widebed AIO to install and so far, no luck. *Sad

Wynona, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Postscript Printer Driver will not load

1. Postscript Printer Driver will not load - Similar Threads - Postscript Printer Driver

2. Windows 11 will not load printer drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not load printer drivers: I am running Windows 11 Ver 22H2 OS Build 22621.3007. I can not load printer drivers on the computer. The printer is an HP 8025e. The computer is a HP Laptop17t-cn000. The printer shows up in the HP Smart App. It shows on my network. It shows up in the Settings under Printers...
  3. Windows 11 will not load printer drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not load printer drivers: I am running Windows 11 Ver 22H2 OS Build 22621.3007. I can not load printer drivers on the computer. The printer is an HP 8025e. The computer is a HP Laptop17t-cn000. The printer shows up in the HP Smart App. It shows on my network. It shows up in the Settings under Printers...
  4. Why is win10 trying to load a printer driver for a printer that I have never had, and a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is win10 trying to load a printer driver for a printer that I have never had, and a...: This is the event log error throwing event ID 370 & 215: The print spooler failed to regenerate the printer driver information for driver Canon Inkjet MP190 series for environment Windows x64. Win32 system error code 3016 0xbc8. This can occur after an operating system...
  5. Printer Drivers

Printer Drivers: Dear Microsoft Representative, Hello there. My name is Kevin Perez. I, thanks to Full Sail University, am proficient in Assembly Language. As a result of this training, I am hoping to write my own printer drivers. I may need your permission in order to do this. I don't plan...
  6. hp printer 7640 driver not loading and they have nothing available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hp printer 7640 driver not loading and they have nothing available: I called hp and they did not have any drivers that would load in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-7640-driver-not-loading-and-they-have/c91eee80-a90b-447d-8e25-a4449f335114
  7. Postscript printer driver which can use a PPD?

Postscript printer driver which can use a PPD?: I have an old postscript3/PCL6 network printer which on Windows up to 7 was able to use the Adobe Universal Printer driver with a PPD file. (Some magic was involved for W7, as I recall, it had to be installed in some compatibility mode.) However, on Windows 10 that driver...
  8. Printer Drivers

Printer Drivers: First my new Canon printer scanner MX 474 drivers(mp files) will not load on this computer. I then noticed The new windows update will not install 2019-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4503327) -Error 0x800706be. Plus error codes...
  9. printer drivers

printer drivers: Hi Folks. A while ago I bought a new PC with windows 10 installed on it. Now, sadly, I cannot use my OKI C3100 colour laser jet printer anymore. Could you please give me some advise on how to make it work again? Many thanks Scott...
  10. Trying to get permission to load a printer driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to get permission to load a printer driver: I am attempting to download a printer driver and I continue to get message I need to get permission to install however my option is only no. How do I change to get permission on windows 10?...