Windows 10: Potentially using voice recognition, can my laptop type up what i dictate aloud to it?

Discus and support Potentially using voice recognition, can my laptop type up what i dictate aloud to it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can the speech recognition ability on my laptop (for example when communicating with Cortona) be used to type up what I am saying? I would imagine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AuraEngineering, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Potentially using voice recognition, can my laptop type up what i dictate aloud to it?

Can the speech recognition ability on my laptop (for example when communicating with Cortona) be used to type up what I am saying? I would imagine that the 'Talk to Text' ability that is available on my smartphone (android/google based) could be utilized just the same on laptops and/or PC's

if a talk to text feature is not provided by Microsoft.. Does anyone know where and how I might go about finding and installing speech recognition/ talk to text 'software' as an alternative to typing?\

:)

AuraEngineering, Aug 23, 2018
  2. LJ8000 Win User

Windows Voice recognition dictation and transcription ?

How do I access Windows Voice recognition dictation and transcription ?

LJ8000, Aug 23, 2018
  3. pcRat10 Win User
    Voice Recognition not working

Figured out that disabling Cortana brought back Voice Recognition. *Dinesh
    Voice Recognition still not working like it did in 7, 8 & 8.1.
    Am I missing something or is Cortana suppose to be replacing Voice Recognition. Even on desktops and laptops? This is a laptop.

pcRat10, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Potentially using voice recognition, can my laptop type up what i dictate aloud to it?

voice dictation to text software

wonderful. I did the voice recognition easily enough thanks to the easy instructions, but now i want to dictate a letter and have no idea how to do it!!!.

So what would be the next step? and thanks, Mike

MikeNorris502, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Potentially using voice recognition, can my laptop type up what i dictate aloud to it?

1. Potentially using voice recognition, can my laptop type up what i dictate aloud to it? - Similar Threads - Potentially using voice

2. voice recognition dictation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  3. voice recognition dictation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  4. Voice typing inserts spaces when I dictate series of numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice typing inserts spaces when I dictate series of numbers: Whenever I read a sequence of numbers separated by commas, voice typing inserts spaces between the numbers09282 3,09292 3,12114 7,12495 9,112135...
  5. Voice typing inserts spaces when I dictate series of numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice typing inserts spaces when I dictate series of numbers: Whenever I read a sequence of numbers separated by commas, voice typing inserts spaces between the numbers09282 3,09292 3,12114 7,12495 9,112135...
  6. How do I allow voice dictation/recognition to detect PC audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I allow voice dictation/recognition to detect PC audio?: I would like the "Dictate" tool on Word to detect audio coming from my computer so I can record my Professor during Zoom classes. Is this possible? As of right now, it only detects non-PC audio. submitted by /u/Wolf-Larsen16 [link] [comments]...
  7. "Voice Recognition" using Cortana

in Cortana
    "Voice Recognition" using Cortana: Hello Does Cortana give you API access for "Voice Recognition" Voice ID? I would like to authenticate my customers using Cortana. Thanks & Regards Deepak...
  8. What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using?: What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using for "Voice Search" in the Edge browser on Android? It's blazing fast and accurate. Is the same technology available for dictation in Windows 10? If yes, how to enable it? submitted by /u/workalkoholic [link] [comments]...
  9. Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working: Online voice recognition not working. Voice typing also not working. Pressing Windows icon + H but it does not make any change. The touch keyboard opens the OSK.EXE and it does not show any kind of microphone icon. on settings page no toggle button showing to activate...
  10. Problems with voice dictation.

in Cortana
    Problems with voice dictation.: I have a peoblem with voice dictation. First, let me say that the microphone works fine. The Voice recognition part of the equation seems to work fine. The problem is that the text doesn't make it's way to the target. Here's an example. I position the cursor in a text...