Windows 10: power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

Discus and support power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have filled multi-able power cards and have yet to receive any rewards .is there some thing else i must do to claim them or is this game not worth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by silverscime, Jul 25, 2018.

1. power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

I have filled multi-able power cards and have yet to receive any rewards .is there some thing else i must do to claim them or is this game not worth the time playing?

:)

silverscime, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Tesityr Win User

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Microsoft Bingo

Hi I am playing Microsoft Bingo and have completed the Italy bingo card for 155 keys and when the challenge is met I am only receiving 55 keys, this happened a few days ago and I thought okay maybe I didn't complete it but it did it again today I went
    to collect my reward for the box and it only gave me 55 keys instead of 155 anyone else having this issue? Help please

computerda, Jul 25, 2018
  4. KathyKern Win User

power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

Microsoft Bingo

As to error messages, no. On one game, it said "1 bingo remaining" and played all available numbers but wouldn't return to the reward screen at the end of the match or offer a refund of coins/tickets used. It simply froze. Twice the game was played to
    completion, with Power Bingo spots won, multiple bingos, power ups used, etc, and it would not return to the reward screen or refund. It simply froze. When I selected return to home, I was warned I would lose my rewards, so I selected return to match twice
    on each occasion and waited about 5 min for the game to unlock and finally returned to home and just lost out.

No changes have been made on the computer and I'm not having any issues with any of my other games. Right now it appears to be playing fine, but I lost about 600 coins and 20 power ups, besides the rewards I would have won.

KathyKern, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

1. power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo - Similar Threads - power card key

2. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  3. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  4. Microsoft Rewards Cards?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Cards?: Hi, I just used my Microsoft rewards points on a $3 gift card and it is now on my account balance. I want to use it with in-app purchases on an app I use. There is no option to use my Microsoft account balance, all I can do is redeem a gift card code. Is there a way I could...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Movie punch card not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Movie punch card not working: I bought two movies this morning to complete the punch card and only one movie was checked. They both were over $4. I contacted support and was told Microsoft support isnt available. What can i do to get this resolved?...
  6. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i cant download microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/49bfcd3a-95c1-409e-b83d-eb06a8368256
  7. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: it wont start and it keeps stealing my bingos it has a server error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/c46c0400-02a7-43a9-b815-c4bae0403c86
  8. Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers: Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers I only shows 5 hours until next ... What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo-power-card-wont-let-me-pick-the/9ebd3914-73a8-4872-8322-e6d0609e3207
  9. No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo: While playing a game, the power card was reached. I did not receive any reward. When I played the next game, the power card was reset to 1. ***Modified title from: microsoft bingo***...
  10. Bingo cards order sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo cards order sequence: The Bingo cards are listed in an Up & Down order. How do you get them to display in Side By Side order on the screen, so you can see all the Cards at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-cards-order-sequence/d1cb89c9-87ab-45b1-9b4d-ffa50ade8690

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bingo game rewards

2. how do you collect keys in xbox power bingos

3. claim keys on power bingos microsoft bingo

4. Microsoft bingo rewards,
  5. microsoft bingo power bingo rewards,
  6. power cards in bingo,
  7. microsoft bingo didnt get power card keys,
  8. microsoft bingo why didnt i get keys