Windows 10: Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display

Discus and support Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have windows 10 ver 1803 (OS build 17134.165) Initially the Power / Battery icon was displaying in the task bar Right hand corner. But it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by T SPoornanandan, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display

Hi

I have windows 10 ver 1803 (OS build 17134.165) Initially the Power / Battery icon was displaying in the task bar Right hand corner. But it is not displaying

How to make it to display the battery level. Pl help

:)

T SPoornanandan, Jul 22, 2018

2. Missing Power Icon on Taskbar

Hi Jayesh,

This problem may occur if the Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) on your computer is enabled. To address this problem, please look into the troubleshooting steps provided on the link,

Power icon is missing in taskbar
    . Follow the suggested resolution and let us know if it has addressed the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Sound icon missing from taskbar

Hi,

Provide us with the below information to help you better.

Which build is currently running on your computer?

As an initial step I would suggest you to install all the pending updates and restart your computer, check if it fixes the issue.

Make sure Volume button display is enabled in taskbar.

• Open settings window
    • Click on personalization, on left pane select task bar.
    • On right pane click on 'select what icons appear on the taskbar'.
    • Toggle volume icon to make volume icon appear on task bar.

Get back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Darshan J, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display

1. Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display - Similar Threads - Power Icon missing

2. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  3. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  4. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  5. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  6. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. URGENT: Power icon missing from taskbar

URGENT: Power icon missing from taskbar: URGENT: Power icon missing from taskbar, cannot enable as it is greyed out in the settings as well. I restarted windows explorer process as well, it still didn't work. I have also tried disabling and enabling the driver by going to device manager. It still didn't work. What...
  8. Power icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power icon missing from taskbar: After the recent windows update. Power icon went missing from the taskbar. Settings are turned on for icons to display. There's also a lag in opening new application after the update. Performance went too slow after the update. I really wanted to uninstall the new update....
  9. Program icons missing from Taskbar

Program icons missing from Taskbar: Hi there, I have a relatively new computer and one of the first things I did after installing Office was to drag three commonly used programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) to the Taskbar for convenience. It worked great for a couple of weeks, but now the strangest thing has...
  10. icons are missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    icons are missing from the taskbar: Is Start Menu Troubleshooter still available? I've got the problem where icons are missing from the taskbar but otherwise the system seems fine. I've run /sfc scannow but it's unable to fix the corrupted files. I've run DISM and repaired the component score but it's still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show multitasking icon in taskbar

2. where in multitasking icon