Windows 10: Power Icon Missing, Only Says 100% Battery Left in Settings

Discus and support Power Icon Missing, Only Says 100% Battery Left in Settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. Recently my Windows has been updating on my Toshiba Satellite computer. It updated itself about three times in the last two weeks, which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sable, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Sable Win User

Power Icon Missing, Only Says 100% Battery Left in Settings

Hello.
    Recently my Windows has been updating on my Toshiba Satellite computer. It updated itself about three times in the last two weeks, which is annoying enough with all the restarts it had to do. The real problem: I no longer have a power button on my taskbar.

Power Icon Missing, Only Says 100% Battery Left in Settings [​IMG]

Fair enough, I assume this probably has to do with the updates (I have not messed around with any settings or anything of influence, other than surfing the internet and working with some word processors, since I last saw the button, which was at least on last Friday, but I haven't looked so I can't say if its been sooner). I look up some possible solutions, and it says that I need to go in settings and turn on the system icons (and system icon for power).

It's not an option to change, all grayed out. Now what? I have read that I need to try to reinstall the battery driver or restart it (& the computer) but I will try that later when I am not in class, though I am not sure it will work.
    Additionally, in the 'Select Which Items Appear in the Taskbar' is shows that power is selected, however there is no actual icon, and it says it's at 100% (full power), when it is most definitely not (Its not plugged in and Ive been using it for about an hour, Im guessing it has about 90-95% power left).

Any suggestions? Or further info needed? Thank you,
    - S.

Edit: The power icon & plugged in/not plugged in status DOES appear in the login/start screen

:)

Sable, Jan 18, 2018

2. Lumia620 battery charging.

Hi,

One doubt,

after complete charging - 100%, will lumia still be in charging mode (connected to power supply),

i could see charging icon on the battery indicator (Feels battery is getting charged still / Overcharged )- while the battery indicator in settings shows 100% battery left.

Any option in it - Once it reaches 100% stop charging and warn the user to disconnect the power supply.

Any Answers..

Keer_Lumia620, Jan 18, 2018
  3. Battery icon missing from taskbar

Hi,

After the new windows update, battery icon is missing from the task bar. Power/battery icon display setting is On.

BalakrishnaNandigam, Jan 18, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Jan 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Power Icon Missing, Only Says 100% Battery Left in Settings - Similar Threads - Power Icon Missing

2. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  3. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  4. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power / Battery Icon

Power / Battery Icon: Hi,I want to see the Power/Battery icon in task bar. I could see "Power" icon is turned on in Taskbar settings > Notification > Turn System Icons on or off. However it is deactivated i.e. by default it is on and the setting is not changeable.I do not see battery/power icon in...
  6. Battery/power icon is missing.

Battery/power icon is missing.: I just updated my Windows 10 Home and now the battery icon is missing! I tried going to settings in the computer and trying it that way but, that still would not work. Is there any other way for the icon to be back on the taskbar? P.S: The icon would not show put when the...
  7. Battery icon only says "plugged in", but it still charges.

Battery icon only says "plugged in", but it still charges.: Recently my laptop -an Acer Aspire ES1-533- updated, and ever since whenever it's charging it says "plugged in". Before the update it would say "plugged in, charging." However, both times it's charged this week, it's charged all the way back up to 100%. There's nothing wrong...
  8. Battery and Power Icon

Battery and Power Icon: Why is the power icon disabled though I am using windows on a laptop? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-and-power-icon/4d05a6fc-6511-45d5-a0dd-60cb87c7b740
  9. Power and Battery icons missing

Power and Battery icons missing: Both the Power and Battery icons are missing. A few days ago, I found the Power icon but it was grayed out. I've read articles and followed instructions, but nothing changes. I figured the Community might have more accurate guidance....
  10. battery power icon

battery power icon: battery power icon is gone how do i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/battery-power-icon/4bd8d7a9-4e8f-4d05-9c41-3c301d8813a3