Windows 10: Power icon not showing on notification bar

Discus and support Power icon not showing on notification bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Notifications on the taskbar: [img] My Settings: [img] [img] The System Icon is turned off and I can't figure out why. If any of you have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ash2209, Jul 17, 2016.

1. ash2209 Win User

Power icon not showing on notification bar

Notifications on the taskbar:

Power icon not showing on notification bar [​IMG]

My Settings:

The System Icon is turned off and I can't figure out why. If any of you have any solutions, I am willing to try them. So please answer any solutions that you think may work. Thanks!

:)

ash2209, Jul 17, 2016

2. Icons not showing and / or not showing correctly in taskbar

Hi - have installed Windows 10 and generally am happy with the change - much better than 8.1.

Have an issue with the way SOME of the icons are displayed on the task bar.

My path is from settings to the "Notification and actions" sub-heading and then to the page titled "Select which icons are displayed on the task bar"

The power icon is (on this page) switched to on however the icon sub-heading on this page under the power heading is the icon for Norton 360.

The actual icon for Norton 360 is on and showing the correct sub-icon heading - it is also active on the task bar and by right clicking I can go to the program.

I have no power icon at all on the task bar and thus no indication on the task bar of the the power setting / battery level remaining.

The Dell update button is off on the main selection page but the icon is showing as active on the task bar.

Any assistance particularly on the power icon on the task bar?

Regards

port50side, Jul 17, 2016
  3. my battery icon on the taskbar is gone after Jan 2018 Windows 10 upgrade

On the "Turn system icons on or off" page, the Power switch symbol is grey, in "on" position, and not changeable.

My user account is administrator, Windows 10.

On the "Select which icons appear on the task bar" page, the Power switch is blue, shows "on", is changeable, but systray still doesn't have icon.

Ok, I just rebooted. Power icon is now showing in systray, and both "turn system icons on or off" and "select which icons appear on the task bar" pages both have the switches blue, and changeable. When all else fails, reboot.

Fishman-surf, Jul 17, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Power icon not showing on notification bar - Similar Threads - Power icon showing

2. Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar: I have a Surface Go 3 with Windows 11 ProThe Battery icon in the System Tray is missing Bottom right of the displayWhen I try to add it to the bar through Settings - Personalization - Taskbar I find there is no battery option to switch on, please help....
  3. Action center app icons not showing in notification bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center app icons not showing in notification bar: Hi Team,I am using windows pro version. from some days i am unable to see action center app icons on my pc. after that i checked action center is in on/off. that is in on only. But, i am unable to see on right corner of my pc. So, i am requesting you please give me suggestion...
  4. Action center app icons not showing in notification bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center app icons not showing in notification bar: Hi Team,I am using windows pro version. from some days i am unable to see action center app icons on my pc. after that i checked action center is in on/off. that is in on only. But, i am unable to see on right corner of my pc. So, i am requesting you please give me suggestion...
  5. Action center app icons not showing in notification bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. notifications in icon on task bar

notifications in icon on task bar: i accidently stopped notifications from games like ceasars slots showing in the icon on the task bar. how do i get these back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-in-icon-on-task-bar/adef0a98-83a7-4046-a8af-a5b859d19c0e
  7. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  8. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  9. Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.

Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.: [IMG] This has been bugging me for a few months now, I have searched a few times but haven't found a fix for these false notifications. Restarting seems to get rid of them but it soon comes back again, can we please get a fix for this....
  10. Tray notification icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray notification icons not showing: Dell XPS-13 Windows 10 Creators Update The icons I choose to "show" in the tray become hidden at the next bootup or restart. Tray icon settings do not "take". Wiped out next time. The problems with this awful update to Windows 10 are never-ending. Please help. 85913