Windows 10: Power icon on taskbar

Discus and support Power icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The power icon, which isn't being displayed on the taskbar, is not selectable in the SETTINGS area, as described here... System Icons - Turn On or Off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, Jul 30, 2015.

1. borgus Win User

Power icon on taskbar

borgus, Jul 30, 2015

2. battery life icon disappeared windows 10

Right click the Taskbar

Click Taskbar settings

Scroll down to Notification area

Click Select which icons appear on the taskbar

Toggle on Power

Click Back

Click Select which icons appear on the taskbar

Toggle on Power

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Loss of battery percentage status icon on task bar

Right click the Taskbar

Click Taskbar settings

Scroll down to Notification area

Click Turn system icons on or off

Toggle on Power

Click Back

Click 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar'

Toggle on Power

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Power icon on taskbar

Click the Start button or the windows Logo key and it will be displayed in the lower left of the Start Screen. Its been moved.

alphanumeric, Jul 31, 2015
  5. borgus Win User
    Makes sense. Thanks for the clue. bs

borgus, Jul 31, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    I thought you meant the power icon that showed battery charge for laptops?

Ztruker, Jul 31, 2015
  7. borgus Win User
    Understandable. No, the POWER OFF button that isn't active in settings. If you have a clue how to get that on the taskbar - great.
    If not, other methods are acceptable. Thanks

borgus, Jul 31, 2015
  8. Power icon on taskbar

alphanumeric, Jul 31, 2015
  9. borgus Win User
    Good info. Thanks for taking the time, Alpha. ^

borgus, Jul 31, 2015
  10. I've been doing that since Windows 7 I think. I have it pined to my start screen and taskbar. One click shut down. If you change the icon to that red one it makes it easy to spot so you don't accidentally click it.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Power icon on taskbar

1. Power icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - Power icon taskbar

2. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  3. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  4. Battery Power Icon in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Power Icon in Taskbar: I usually keep the Battery charge condition displayed Icon displayed in the Taskbar. Today, I noticed the Battery Icon had disappeared. I went to settings and found the Battery Icon "On/Off was greyed out so I could not turn it on or off. All the other icon controls were...
  5. Cannot find power icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot find power icon in taskbar: Hi Guys As heading says, I have tried all sorts including settings Tasbar settings...advice welcome 172929
  6. Power icon not showing on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power icon not showing on taskbar.: So I use a Dell Vostro 14 3000 (with windows 10 obviously) and lately I've noticed that my Battery icon does not show on the taskbar towards the right with all the other icons. I've gone to the Personalize part of settings into the notifications area to toggle the battery...
  7. URGENT: Power icon missing from taskbar

URGENT: Power icon missing from taskbar: URGENT: Power icon missing from taskbar, cannot enable as it is greyed out in the settings as well. I restarted windows explorer process as well, it still didn't work. I have also tried disabling and enabling the driver by going to device manager. It still didn't work. What...
  8. Power icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power icon missing from taskbar: After the recent windows update. Power icon went missing from the taskbar. Settings are turned on for icons to display. There's also a lag in opening new application after the update. Performance went too slow after the update. I really wanted to uninstall the new update....
  9. Battery/power icon on taskbar

Battery/power icon on taskbar: help please. The battery icon in Turn system icons on or off is on, but it is gray, not blue. I don't have it on my taskbar. I followed every idea available, but have failed to get on my task bar. I had it earlier, but when I restarted for an update, it disappeared and I...
  10. Returning power icon to taskbar

Returning power icon to taskbar: Hi, Hope someone can help with this. Somehow my power indicator icon has disappeared from the taskbar. I looked at the various icons somewhere in Settings and it showed that the power indicator was ON...however..I can't click on it as it's shaded grey for some reason, as...