Windows 10: Power option to turn off screen suddenly do not work again

Discus and support Power option to turn off screen suddenly do not work again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have set power options to turn off screen after 20 minutes. It resolved itself suddenly a week ago. Today it is not working again. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaburmester, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Power option to turn off screen suddenly do not work again

I have set power options to turn off screen after 20 minutes.

It resolved itself suddenly a week ago.

Today it is not working again.

Any ideas what could be causing this

I tried command powercfg -requests and get None on all results.

All help appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

jaburmester, Sep 12, 2015

2. 3110c cannot turn on (white flashes)

I click power button --> screen flashes a bright white several times --> and it turns off.

Description:

My Nokia 3110c ran out of battery, so I charged it.

While connected do AC power, I received some SMS, and when I was reading them, my mobile suddenly turned off.

I tried to turn it on again, but it showed a flashing white screen, 2 or 3 times, and then turns off.

Because I can't turn it on, I can't even backup all my sms, agenda, phone numbers usin Nokia Suite!

What do I do?

_blondiegirl_, Sep 12, 2015
  3. mfkybe Win User
    My E51 can't switch on!!

Hi;

Yesterday, my E51 suddenly frozen. Then I switched off it and then switched on using power button.

While starting, Nokia logo appeared on the screen and after that I expect that the PIN screen will come.

But it stayed like a white screen. Light of the lcd is still on but none of the buttons doesnt work.

When I wait like that, then the backlight turns off, and when i hit any of the buttons, it again turns on.

When i try to shut down it using power button, it behaves like normal, Nokia logo appears and it shuts down.

I charged it, extracted the battery and put again, tried to open with no sim etc.

But no way.. When i turn it on then it shows only a white blank screen.

Do u have any advice on that?

Thanks,

Fatih

mfkybe, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

Power option to turn off screen suddenly do not work again

1. Power option to turn off screen suddenly do not work again - Similar Threads - Power option turn

2. power off options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power off options: I no longer have power off options using my curser. My hibernate, sleep, shut down is no longer there. I now have to turn off my laptop with the actual power button. How do I reset my shut down/power off function?...
  3. Monitors turned off suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors turned off suddenly: I use a laptop with two connected monitors. This system worked without any problems for a few years. Currently I am facing a random issue. All of a sudden my two monitors went dark and I saw all the apps and files on the laptop screen. I restart the system and the move all...
  4. No options to turn OFF adaptive brightness / no power slider

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No options to turn OFF adaptive brightness / no power slider: Hello everyone! I'm stuck with a very weird problem I can't solve. I'm not a full-on reading binary style tech person but I'm using computers (and fix their problems) since forever and never ran against a wall like this: My Dell M3800 laptop turned on the adaptive...
  5. Power Option in windows 10 do not work not screen savers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Option in windows 10 do not work not screen savers: Ive tried to activate the Power Options on my laptop since February this year. I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows and even changed the Mother Board on my Laptop but I still have the issue. It appears that others have had similar issues and the problem has not been...
  6. Power Option for "Turning off display" remains at "15 minutes"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Power Option for "Turning off display" remains at "15 minutes": I am running Windows 10 Professional 64 bit. Whenever I set the option "Turn off the display" to "Never", it reverts back to the default "15 minutes". This is under the "High Performance" profile. I have never, since Windows 3.11, ever had a setting change itself back. I have...
  7. Power Options/Balanced HDD not turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Options/Balanced HDD not turning off: Hi, Despite "turn hard disk after" set to 10 minutes (or less for testing) in Power Options, HDDs won't turn off at all. They used to until yesterday. I have made no changes to the system only updated NVidia driver, but I can't tell if the issue started after update or...
  8. Win 10 | Auto Maintenance | Power Options turned off?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 | Auto Maintenance | Power Options turned off?: Does it do that? The settings appear to "go back to normal" once I get back to the computer -> Monitor turns off after 15, system goes to sleep after a hour. But if its woken up by Auto Maint, that doesn't happen. Ideas? Otherwise I'm just gonna turn this thing off. 96749
  9. Power options and action for a lid,sleep,turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Power options and action for a lid,sleep,turn off: Guys I need help.I cant find a way to change 3 actions in my power plan.I need for option "sleep" -action do nothing,"close lid" -action do nothing and for option "power button" -turn off computer. The point is that I cant find proper registry.Is there any bat.file or...
  10. Power Options - Turn off the display doesn't always work

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options - Turn off the display doesn't always work: I have two 24-inch displays. Its really nice to have them turn off (low power mode) when I have not been active on the computer. Sometimes they don't turn off after the time setting, 3 min, 5 min, whatever. It appears that some system program that is running is causing the...