Windows 10: Power Options on Sign-in Screen

Discus and support Power Options on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With Windows 8,1 I was able to sign out of my account and then put the PC to sleep (or shutdown, restart or hibernate) by selecting the option in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PJLLB, Aug 31, 2015.

1. PJLLB Win User

Power Options on Sign-in Screen

With Windows 8,1 I was able to sign out of my account and then put the PC to sleep (or shutdown, restart or hibernate) by selecting the option in the sign-in screen. But there is no power icon or any power options on the Windows 10 sign-in screen. I can only put the PC into sleep mode while signed in. Am I missing something?

:)

PJLLB, Aug 31, 2015
  2. KRAHNv12 Win User

Power Options Gone in Sign-In Screen/Lock Screen

Power Options on Sign-in Screen [​IMG]

I can't turn off or restart my laptop through my lock screen. How do I show the power options? I tried to do it in safe mode but it doesn't appeared. I also switch my account from Microsoft to Local Account and nothing happens. This happens when i reset
    my laptop and it is recently upgraded from Windows 8.1.

KRAHNv12, Aug 31, 2015
  3. KRAHNv12 Win User
    Power Options Gone in Sign-In Screen/Lock Screen

Thank You For Your Reply. I fixed it by editing the registry and finally the power options appeared.

KRAHNv12, Aug 31, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 31, 2015
  5. PJLLB Win User
    Thank you very much for this information. It works as advertised.

PJLLB, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Power Options on Sign-in Screen - Similar Threads - Power Options Sign

2. Sign in option in blue screen and not power button on screen and saying password is wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in option in blue screen and not power button on screen and saying password is wrong: I have the following same issue. No one give proper answer there.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/endless-select-account-loop/f43df13b-bd8c-43cf-8dfe-75cf737b37d8...
  3. Sign in option in blue screen and not power button on screen and saying password is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in option in blue screen and not power button on screen and saying password is wrong: I have the following same issue. No one give proper answer there.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/endless-select-account-loop/f43df13b-bd8c-43cf-8dfe-75cf737b37d8...
  4. Sign in option in blue screen and not power button on screen and saying password is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. lock screen sign in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen sign in options: I had a remote desktop in my laptop for work. When I added my work microsoft account I wasn't allowed to use my fingerprint scanner anymore due to organization policies. I recently left the job so I deleted the work microsoft account, and I'm still unable to enter my...
  6. Power Option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Option: I have Windows 10 Pro 1909, the power option keeps on changing to default no matter how many times I kept changing them to best performance or even make my own option. I noticed this since the first update in Windows 10 few years and hoping there's a fix with later updates....
  7. Power Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Options: On Windows 10, in the Power & Sleep options, I've set the screen to turn off after 5 minutes on battery and 45 minutes plugged in, while I've set the computer to go into sleep mode after 15 minutes on battery, and 1 hour plugged in. However, after 5 minutes of inactivity...
  8. Power Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Options: Is there a way to get back the old power settings? (energy, balanced, power) Recently my HP laptop will try to sleep quickly - I have tried changing the settings but it keeps doing it. Thanks...
  9. Power Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Options: Recently the Hibernate Option went away from my desk top. Even in the control panel the option is not there. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-options/49a91810-1afb-42c7-94b8-8f8de3239ff0
  10. Sign-in screen - no power button/icon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign-in screen - no power button/icon: What can you do if you need to use safe mode or try to reboot and there is no option on the sign-in screen to select power? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-screen-no-power-buttonicon/98e0a87a-ddee-4a7e-ad30-42f24b46ee97"