Windows 10: Power Plan gone

Discus and support Power Plan gone in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; A few months ago I purchased a Teclast X98 Air 3G tablet. The tablet worked fine and the huge battery power was a breeze to work with. Always loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gylenthal, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Gylenthal Win User

Power Plan gone

A few months ago I purchased a Teclast X98 Air 3G tablet.
    The tablet worked fine and the huge battery power was a breeze to work with.
    Always loaded to the full 100%, I could use the tablet for nearly 8 hours.

Until 2 weeks ago, when Windows 10 installed an update.
    Now, the tablet will not load the battery more than 50%.
    Nothing broken, but the Windows "Power Settings" menu gives only 1 option.
    "Balanced"
    All the other options are gone.
    There is an option to create a "New Power plan", but this option does not allow to change the battery charge level.

Can I get my old battery charge back?

TIA

:)

Gylenthal, Apr 12, 2016
  2. Alxphr Win User

Is Power Plans gone after 1709?

Hi. I have exactly the same problem. I'm using an Asus 511LB and when I go to the power plan the only option available is the balanced one. There is no access to the other two. I have tried to go back to the Creators update and then reinstall the Fall Creators
    update (without my antivirus because I thought that maybe it could have had an effect on the update) but it didn't changed anything. Everything works except for the power plan.

I also tried the DISM or System Update Readiness tool like you said but it didn't work.

So I'm wondering if you had another solution ? Or maybe is it a compatibility issue with my computer ? Thanks for your help.

Alxphr, Apr 12, 2016
  3. option gone in power plan settings

Hi,

The option you are looking for is currently removed on the Windows 10 latest build. However, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using Windows feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 12, 2016
Thema:

Power Plan gone

1. Power Plan gone - Similar Threads - Power Plan gone

2. Power plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power plans: I tried all different solutions but nothing worked.I downloaded the pow files and nothing worked.I tried these codes:powercfg -duplicatescheme 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635cpowercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61powercfg -duplicatescheme...
  3. Power Plans

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power Plans: I updated my laptop to windows 10 2004 version and all my powerplans are missing. Please help submitted by /u/Caratecat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idb06t/power_plans/
  4. power plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power plan: pls. help to set my window power plan to high performance level, since computer is running slow and always got jammed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plan/350c8da4-a351-430a-bd97-62c8ee82c948
  5. Power Plans

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Plans: I've noticed that my fan is constantly running on high lately even when I have no apps or programs open. I went into the battery setting in order to change my power plan and there is only balanced. What's going on and is there another way to fix this issue?...
  6. Power Plan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Plan: My power plan only has the balanced one and I can't figure out how to get the high performance one. I went into create a power plan but it wasn't there also. Any way I can get the high performance plan?...
  7. Brightness Slider Gone from Power Plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness Slider Gone from Power Plan: I've had my power settings to drop the brightness of my screen whenever my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 320) is unplugged from battery. Today it stopped doing so - I've had this issue before, normally at the same time as being unable to adjust the brightness (the keys work and...
  8. Power Plans

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Plans: Why are the power plans gone? It's very valuable to me, to set my power plans by click on the little battery icon, in the lower right of what I think is the "Taskbar". I set it to high performance to play games when it's plugged in, and economy mode for longer battery life,...
  9. Power Plans

Power Plans: I recently did a Fresh Start on my HP laptop as I was having issues with Windows Defender and my computer was running slow despite my best efforts to fix it. The install solved the problems I was having with Windows Defender and speed but I have been having issues with the...
  10. Power Plan

Power Plan: Why isn't my power plan available? I attemted to increase the time before the PC sleeps, but it seems to default to 10 minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plan/f2cab0f8-1715-4975-bc19-bfe1a3b62db5