Windows 10: Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program

Discus and support Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The message states that "Power Point has run into an error that is preventing it from running correctly. Power Point will need to be closed as a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AARONI24, Aug 17, 2018.

1. AARONI24 Win User

Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program

The message states that "Power Point has run into an error that is preventing it from running correctly. Power Point will need to be closed as a result."

How can this be fixed?

:)

AARONI24, Aug 17, 2018

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Taz100420 Win User
    Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program

win 10 will not shut down properly

Hi Richard,

Usually, this issue occur due to outdated or corrupted device drivers, services or processes which are not shutting down properly, or third-party programs that prevents your computer to shut down properly. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional
    information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this an error message Explorer\windows\settingsync\BackgroundUploadTask? If yes, where are you getting this message?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. To run the Power troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Power
      and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program

1. Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program - Similar Threads - Power Point Word

2. Excel power point and word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Excel power point and word: so bought a card for my laptop to use the student program if I sell my HP do I need to rebuy a card put on new laptop thanks ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-power-point-and-word/194d93cb-f6cb-4c6a-93fc-edf0712284b0
  3. Excel power point and word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel power point and word: so bought a card for my laptop to use the student program if I sell my HP do I need to rebuy a card put on new laptop thanks ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-power-point-and-word/194d93cb-f6cb-4c6a-93fc-edf0712284b0
  4. Excel power point and word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Power point and Word not responding.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power point and Word not responding.: Hello Sir,On my pc Power point and Word not responding. Please help me. What to do?It is showing msg Repair now, But when I click on that it was closed within second.Please reply as possible as soon.Thank You...
  6. Power then Shut down Buttons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power then Shut down Buttons: My choices were: " Power" then "Sleep Shut Down and Restrart." They are now: "Power",then Sleep Update and Shut Down and Update and Restart When I click on "Update and Shut Down", the machine goes back into Restart at once and then takes a long period of time after...
  7. Error message when shutting down the PC?

Error message when shutting down the PC?: When I shut down my PC I get a message that I can't read because it disappears immediately and the typical Windows sound is also I ask for your help Fehlermeldung beim Herunterfahren vom PC?
  8. Programs shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs shutting down: My Windows 10 keeps closing all of my programs and the white Windows 10 box keeps popping up asking to shut down. I can't play anything in VLC for more than 5-10 minutes before it all shuts down. Same with Chrome and other programs. One store said it was a bad harddrive and...
  9. Shut down/Power off

Shut down/Power off: I have an HP laptop with windows 10 home. When I choose start/shut down, it closes everything and screen goes blank, but won't power down (off). It used to work. I have to manually turn it off....
  10. power on/shut down

power on/shut down: I recently reset my laptop back to the original settings. Ever since when I want to shut down now my laptop I only see Sleep, Update and Shut down and Update and Restart. I don't see the simple Shut down option. I don't want to continually update. How can I get this fixed?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word randomly states error and then closes