Windows 10: Power problem

Discus and support Power problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloMy laptop doesn't boot until i remove the battery and plug the charger in, after that i put the battery and unplug the the ac adapter and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by O.AlNassbi, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Power problem

HelloMy laptop doesn't boot until i remove the battery and plug the charger in, after that i put the battery and unplug the the ac adapter and the laptop works fine for almost 12 hours, then the next day i should do the same process to boot it again.What is the problem and how can i solve it?

:)

O.AlNassbi, Oct 14, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 14, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Power problem

Power problems after updating to Windows 10

Hello Carol,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. One example is an issue with the power settings. To better assist you, we suggest that you try the below steps and check if the issue persist:

• Go to Power & sleep settings using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Additional power settings> Choose High performance> Click Change plan settings beside it.
    • Click Advance settings> Make sure High performance is Active.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Power problem

1. Power problem - Similar Threads - Power problem

2. Power problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power problem: HelloMy laptop doesn't boot until i remove the battery and plug the charger in, after that i put the battery and unplug the the ac adapter and the laptop works fine for almost 12 hours, then the next day i should do the same process to boot it again.What is the problem and...
  3. Power problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power problem: HelloMy laptop doesn't boot until i remove the battery and plug the charger in, after that i put the battery and unplug the the ac adapter and the laptop works fine for almost 12 hours, then the next day i should do the same process to boot it again.What is the problem and...
  4. Power button problem

Power button problem: My power button does not seem to be working. Long hold, short hold nothing. Everything else seems to work fine. To get it to boot I had to go through the BIOS recovery tool. Any ideas of how to restore functionality or a workaround for another key to start my computer?...
  5. problems with power options stopping display plot when display sleeps with computer set to...

problems with power options stopping display plot when display sleeps with computer set to...: i've tried to find an answer to this numerous times but can't seem to find a solutioni run NinjaTrader8 it's a trading platform that needs to run 24/5i would like to set my screen to sleep after 15minutes of no mouse activitybut i want the program to continue to update the...
  6. power problem shuts off with lid closed, even with correct settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power problem shuts off with lid closed, even with correct settings: just downloaded new windowsEdition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎7/‎14/‎2021 OS build 19043.1110 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 now with lid closed laptop shuts offmade few changes in advanced power setting but the right tweak is not...
  7. USB problem leads to Driver Power State Failure BSOD on shutdown or restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB problem leads to Driver Power State Failure BSOD on shutdown or restart: Hi all,I leave my PC on for extended periods days, sometimes weeks and usually it's not an issue aside from some minor Windows strangeness. But I've been having this frustrating issue lately:1. At some point usually after a few days of uptime all USB ports will stop...
  8. Having a problem uninstalling search powered by yahoo

Having a problem uninstalling search powered by yahoo: How do I get rid of search powered by yahoo when I uninstall and it doesn't do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-uninstalling-search-powered-by/d34e1837-764b-47c2-aec7-355878bcef2a
  9. Power problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power problem: The cpu stays on after sutdown and won't bootup without reconnecting power.This suddenly happened and we treated with every opinions posted online:Power reset,disabling fast startup,using cmd prompt and even reinstalled a new win 10 pro but again it won't shut down.I come...
  10. Kernal power 41 63 problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernal power 41 63 problem: dear tech geniuses, For about a week now i have been getting many kernal power 41 63 bsod's. i've had atleast 3 every day. I have tried completly reinstalling windows 10 on 2 different nvme ssd's 3 timesa kinston 250gb and wd 250gb as well as change the power supply. i've...