Windows 10: Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Discus and support Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by solomani, Sep 1, 2016.

1. solomani Win User

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Hi all,

I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work?

Thanks.

:)

solomani, Sep 1, 2016
  2. Neil_McIntyre, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Lock screen slideshow not working

I can't possibly be the only person with Lockscreen problems.

In fact I know I'm not considering the other threads on the subject.

The good news is I have a solution....

For a start there is nothing in the configuration, power settings, screen saver delays etc that relate directly to the lockscreen!!!

There is NOTHING other than the Lockscreen settings options limited to choosing an image(s), where the image is and if it shuts the screen down after the slideshow.

I'm sure now my problem is not the slideshow but the Lockscreen itself.

I implore someone from Microsoft to give me an opion and, in future updates, introduce a more comprehensive lockscreen settings menu!

Many thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to consider my problem.

AlanProctor, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

1. Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow? - Similar Threads - Power Saving possible

2. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  3. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  4. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lockscreen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  6. Lockscreen slideshow is not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen slideshow is not working.: Here is my problem. My problem is that the Slideshow is not showing the three images shown in the folder to make a slideshow when in the Lockscreen. This is the result from my problem. submitted by /u/MangaIsekaiWeeb [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows Lockscreen Slideshow

Windows Lockscreen Slideshow: My Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow isn't working at all ! What to do to fix it ? It is not showing the hints,fun facts,and other settings that I applied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lockscreen-slideshow/1c29e1f8-a34f-4610-9fda-4bd6de4be2dc
  8. Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?

Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?: My Problem I want to change picture delay in slideshow on lock screen. There is 10-15 second in default delay time for change picture, but i want to change it to 5-10 minutes. I tried 1 I watched in personalization > lock screen > additional slideshow parameters, but not...
  9. Lockscreen slideshow.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow.: Is there a way to skip to the previous picture in the lockscreen slideshow? If not, what is a good program to use for slideshows? This program must be easy to launch, ideally from the the desktop without the need to select which folder to display everytime it is...
  10. Lockscreen Slideshow

Lockscreen Slideshow: Lock screen slideshow won't work ! 15369