Windows 10: Power shell hackers

Discus and support Power shell hackers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer was taken over by unknowns via powershell , who then set all defenses to run false and seized complete control by replacing all drivers... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MeltedPc, Jan 6, 2018.

1. MeltedPc Win User

Power shell hackers

My computer was taken over by unknowns via powershell , who then set all defenses to run false and seized complete control by replacing all drivers with encrypted ones set to their control and attribs. Formats would not format usbs are locked out. I would not have detected them if I hadn't read hidden scripts added and controlling all windows programs. Total loss, router also. I need a way to lockdown hardware on next system as you can't stop anyone entering power shell and invoking greater control with their modules.

:)

MeltedPc, Jan 6, 2018
  2. JonnyNewb Win User

Windows power shell.

I recently reinstalled windows 10 after being powned by a hacker. I have never used windows powershell, dont know anything about coding or scripting and dont plan on learning how to so can i disable power shell since im pretty sure the hacker used it to
    hack me.

JonnyNewb, Jan 6, 2018
  3. power shell

If your user is an administrator there should not be a password. You simply type powershell into search>right click and run as administrator. If there is a password it is local to your environment.

If this is in a domain environment you may need global permissions.

Care to tell us more about the environment?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 6, 2018
  4. Power shell hackers

Well I don't think I have the knowledge to help you but I do have a questions if I may.

How do you know that Power Shell hack was used to access your computer and raise all those problems??

It sounds like may have loaded some Ransomware.

Ransomware - Definition - Trend Micro USA

With Ransomware your best option is to use one of your backup to get back in your computing life.

What security programs do you have installed and running active??

Jack

Layback Bear, Jan 6, 2018
Thema:

Power shell hackers

1. Power shell hackers - Similar Threads - Power shell hackers

2. window power shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window power shell: The term '...' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function . i am facing this type of error in my power shell i also add path in enviroment variable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-power-shell/63bba497-fd51-4b3f-8515-eaf23ff38741
  3. power shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power shell: I installed power shell since I like classic shell for my start.I am unable to get a lot of apps to open now.I deleted power shell, still have limited use of apps.I have tried to recover windows 11, no luck.How can I recover windows 11without using the system restore or...
  4. power shell

power shell: I installed power shell since I like classic shell for my start.I am unable to get a lot of apps to open now.I deleted power shell, still have limited use of apps.I have tried to recover windows 11, no luck.How can I recover windows 11without using the system restore or...
  5. Power Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Shell: Boa tarde. Queria só tirar uma dúvidaQuando eu abro o power Shell aparece me escrito "try the new cross-platform PowerShell http://aka.ms/pscore6Não é nenhum tipo de erro? É só apenas uma sugestão para eu experimentar a nova cross platform da Power Shell...
  6. Power Shell

Power Shell: Boa tarde. Queria só tirar uma dúvidaQuando eu abro o power Shell aparece me escrito "try the new cross-platform PowerShell http://aka.ms/pscore6Não é nenhum tipo de erro? É só apenas uma sugestão para eu experimentar a nova cross platform da Power Shell...
  7. Power shell script

in Windows 10 Support
    Power shell script: Not sure where to post this. Can anyone tell me what this does. C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy UnRestricted function IJ($A) {$L = $Null;Get-ChildItem $A -Recurse -Depth 1 -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue' | ? {$_.extension -eq '.lnk'}...
  8. Windows Power Shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Power Shell: When I start Win 10, Win Power Shell 1.0 comes on the screen and stays there, empty for 1.5 to 2.0 min, locking up the screen and the system for that time. What can I do to keep Win Power Shell from coming up? I have tried to shut it off everywhere I can find it. This...
  9. power shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power shell: when i do codding often such problem comes up.failed to create process. what am i suppose to do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/057078df-5693-42bf-a0de-416f6e02f296
  10. Power Shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Shell: power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/968e3817-8809-41e9-8d01-be37b56ec140