Windows 10: Powered USB C Hub to USB 3 - Recommendations and help please

Discus and support Powered USB C Hub to USB 3 - Recommendations and help please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Recently purchased new rig, not enough USB ports. Got the Asus PRIME x299a so thinking of using the USB C port into a multi USB3 hub. Windows10x64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mfx, Oct 26, 2017.

1. MFX
    mfx Win User

Powered USB C Hub to USB 3 - Recommendations and help please

Hi Recently purchased new rig, not enough USB ports. Got the Asus PRIME x299a so thinking of using the USB C port into a multi USB3 hub.
    Windows10x64
    Any recommendations from personal use etc much appreciated (UK/Europe based please).

Sorry as an edit.

Will use a couple of ports for usb license dongles and 2 to 4 for usb 3 hard drives.

Thanks

M

:)

2. Eddyabs Win User

cozoo usb-c to usb-3 hub

I recently purchased a cozoo usb-c to usb-3 hub for my hp notebook, my hp notebook does not recognise it. I followed the link to goo.gl/5TSS3f to download and install the driver and it still does not recognise the hub. Can anyone help?

Eddyabs, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    cozoo usb-c to usb-3 hub

Hi,

To better assist you, can you tell
    what type of USB
    port you have on your HP notebook? Is it USB-C or USB-3?

We are looking forward to your response.

Anna Bol, Oct 26, 2017
Thema:

Powered USB C Hub to USB 3 - Recommendations and help please

1. Powered USB C Hub to USB 3 - Recommendations and help please - Similar Threads - Powered USB Hub

2. USB-C HUB Not Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C HUB Not Working.: Hi got a portable USB-C hub that splits the HDMI in two so I can split my screen when connected in two external monitors. The thing is that I plug it, and everything but the screens work. I have plugged a keyboard and a lamp to that hub and it works, I disconnect those two...
  3. Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub: I have a USB-c Hub that works splendidly. I also have a spectacular SSD M.2 Enclosure that also works fine if I connect it directly to my laptop. If, however if connect the enclosure to the HUB it is recognized but stops working after a couple of clicks and I see disk errors...
  4. Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub

Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub: I have a USB-c Hub that works splendidly. I also have a spectacular SSD M.2 Enclosure that also works fine if I connect it directly to my laptop. If, however if connect the enclosure to the HUB it is recognized but stops working after a couple of clicks and I see disk errors...
  5. USB HUB Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB HUB Help: Good Day,I need help regards my Lenovo Ideapad-15iby.I am using a USB Hub to maximize ports I can use. But unfortunately, Every time I plug my Power / Charge my device. It "automatically" "disable" my USB HUB and anything connected to it.I would really appreciate some Answers...
  6. USB HUB Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB HUB Help: Good Day,I need help regards my Lenovo Ideapad-15iby.I am using a USB Hub to maximize ports I can use. But unfortunately, Every time I plug my Power / Charge my device. It "automatically" "disable" my USB HUB and anything connected to it.I would really appreciate some Answers...
  7. USB HUB Help

8. USB Hub - Powered or not?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Hub - Powered or not?: I've run out of USB Ports on my PC, so I'm looking at a 4 port Hub. My question is this: Do I need a powered Hub or non-powered Hub? Devices to be connected to the Hub are Mouse, Keyboard, USB Headphones and phone charging via USB cable. Thanks. 164695
  9. Powered USB Hub

Powered USB Hub: Could someone wise please recommend a quality 4 port v3.0 powered USB hub with a UK mains plug PSU? I need it for keyboard, mouse, printer and Saitek X52 Pro joystick - the latter will not work unpowered with the rest. I've had a devil of a time trying to find Best Buy...
  10. USB 3 Hub

USB 3 Hub: I have a new computer and noticed that when using a powered USB 3 hub connected to the ports on the back my USB drive are not connecting. This happens with my HDD's and my SSD's. If I plug the drives in directly to the ports they work. I can use the ports on the front. Is...