Windows 10: Powered USB Hub

Discus and support Powered USB Hub in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Could someone wise please recommend a quality 4 port v3.0 powered USB hub with a UK mains plug PSU? I need it for keyboard, mouse, printer and Saitek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doc943, May 6, 2018.

1. Doc943 Win User

Powered USB Hub

Could someone wise please recommend a quality 4 port v3.0 powered USB hub with a UK mains plug PSU? I need it for keyboard, mouse, printer and Saitek X52 Pro joystick - the latter will not work unpowered with the rest. I've had a devil of a time trying to find Best Buy reviews or product.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

Doc943, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Powered USB Hub

1. Powered USB Hub - Similar Threads - Powered USB Hub

2. Power surge on the USB port. The USB hub failed to reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power surge on the USB port. The USB hub failed to reset.: Device status.Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 The USB hub failed to reset.This problem occurred after I updated Windows 22h2...
  3. Power surge on the USB port. The USB hub failed to reset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power surge on the USB port. The USB hub failed to reset.: Device status.Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 The USB hub failed to reset.This problem occurred after I updated Windows 22h2...
  4. Power surge on the USB port. The USB hub failed to reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Using a monitor connected to a DynaDock powered USB hub

Using a monitor connected to a DynaDock powered USB hub: This will take some background to properly frame my question, so please bear with me.First off, I live on a boat. Thus, I have some space constraints on where I can put things. I have 3 Intel NUCs a new one with Win 10, and 2 Win 7 ones and a NAS on a wired network. These are...
  6. USB Hub

USB Hub: hey guys, yesterday I bought an external USB Hub so I can have more than 2 USB ports. when I connect it, my laptop doesn't recognize any USB or my Wireless mouse. also I know it works because when I connect my Cool-pad to it, it starts to work. what is the problem? could...
  7. USB Hub - Powered or not?

USB Hub - Powered or not?: I've run out of USB Ports on my PC, so I'm looking at a 4 port Hub. My question is this: Do I need a powered Hub or non-powered Hub? Devices to be connected to the Hub are Mouse, Keyboard, USB Headphones and phone charging via USB cable. Thanks. 164695
  8. Windows10 - USB HUB Power Management

Windows10 - USB HUB Power Management: Hi, I've seen the problem same Jeff mentioned below on the latest Windows10 version when I plug USB flash drive to the HUB that use USB2412 chip. (No issue found if direct plug to the host PC). You can see post from Jeff on below link: One solution that I've tried and...
  9. Powers USB Hub Issues After Update to 1803

Powers USB Hub Issues After Update to 1803: Hi All, I have a powered 10 Port Anker USB Hub, which stopped working properly after update to 1803. Earlier all 10 ports worked well, with each port LED also lighting properly. After the update, only 4 ports on the Hub work, and none others (and even their LED lights do...
  10. Powered usb external hard drive in powered usb hub

Powered usb external hard drive in powered usb hub: I have two powered USB 2.0 hard drives that I plan to plug into a powered USB 3.0 hub. I know I won't get the USB 3.0 speed, but should the I also connect each drive's power connection? Thank you for your help. 96467