Windows 10: Powering revolution in manufacturing with Windows 10 & Microsoft Cloud

Discus and support Powering revolution in manufacturing with Windows 10 & Microsoft Cloud in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since the beginning of the industrial age, manufacturers have been updating and improving the products we use every day. As those product lifecycles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Powering revolution in manufacturing with Windows 10 & Microsoft Cloud

Source: Powering the industry 4.0 revolution in manufacturing with Windows 10 and Microsoft Cloud - Windows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2017

2. Java support in Windows7 mobile phones

If your statements are true, even though Java/Flash may not meet your modern world creteria, I doubt Microsoft has the capability to drive the mobile revolution considering the tiny market share of Windows Phone in smart mobiles and smaller ecosystem for software
    developers. I am just wondering, are the heavily dominant smart phone OS companies like iOS and Android lag behind the mobile revolution? As an end user, i dont care any of the so-called revolution, i only care whether my Forex trading software or webpage
    can be used in my smart phone or not! If Microsoft want to keep relevant to the mobile revolution, it should learn to cope with end users because arrogance kills.

aspiration008, Apr 23, 2017
  3. Mode Compatibility XP ... Not Work With this Old Games in Windows 10

Compatibility of Windows 10 with:

Gangsters 1 & 2

Republic - The Revolution

Motocross Madness 1 & 2

Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2

Age Of Empires 1 & 2

Age Of Mithology 1 & 2

Warcraft 1,2 & 3

Legal Crime

Tropico 1 & 2

Starcraft

Theme Hospital

Little Big Adventure 2 - Twinsens Odyssey

The Sims

Warlords BattleCry 1,2 & 3

With Windows 8.1 + Run Administrator + Mode Compatibility XP ... No Run. Or Say Problems With DirectDraw.

Please fix this with the New Windows 10.

This list can increase...

eTuarTo F.F, Apr 23, 2017
Thema:

Powering revolution in manufacturing with Windows 10 & Microsoft Cloud

1. Powering revolution in manufacturing with Windows 10 & Microsoft Cloud - Similar Threads - Powering revolution manufacturing

2. Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Cloud: Everything I do lands up in the cloud.How do you turn it off?Thanks for any help with this.KEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cloud/9f2f4833-06a7-448c-8410-f6c88a39cb7f
  3. Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Cloud: Everything I do lands up in the cloud.How do you turn it off?Thanks for any help with this.KEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cloud/9f2f4833-06a7-448c-8410-f6c88a39cb7f
  4. Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Cloud: I cant seem to unlock my Personal Vault, i am getting error code 0xc03a001a, can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cloud/339ecc0c-ea4b-414c-b24a-17f9e24b54be
  6. Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service: Microsoft is building a new desktop-as-a-service offering built on top of Windows Virtual Desktop that could launch as soon as 2021. For years, many of us Microsoft watchers have expected Microsoft to create a true virtualized Windows PC experience. Well, it's happening,...
  7. Microsoft bringing cloud powered voices to Microsoft Edge Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft bringing cloud powered voices to Microsoft Edge Insiders: Beginning with the most recent Dev and Canary channel releases, preview builds of Microsoft Edge now include support for 24 cloud powered text to speech voices across 21 different locales. One place where these will start to show up is in Read Aloud, a feature from the...
  8. Microsoft Unboxed: Technology and the Cloud in Manufacturing Ep. 9

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Technology and the Cloud in Manufacturing Ep. 9: Microsoft Unboxed Episode 9 reveals how technology and the cloud transform manufacturing in food production. Colleen’s story this week covers Tetra Pak, a manufacturing resource that connects packaging lines to the cloud and identifies supply chain maintenance needs across...
  9. Windows Power Manager or Manufacturer Power Manager ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Power Manager or Manufacturer Power Manager ?: I got to realize windows implemented its own battery power manager , it is set on "Best Performance" while I already have a manufacturer battery power manager that is installed but two years old (Early 2016) that reports being up to date set on "Balance Mode" , now i am...
  10. Windows 10: The Platform for the Intelligence Revolution

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The Platform for the Intelligence Revolution: As we enter into what the industry refers to as the fourth Industrial Revolution, or ‘Industry 4.0’, Microsoft believes it is intelligence that will most significantly enable Industry 4.0 in business. Simply “connecting things” is not enough. This week at Hannover Messe 2016...